- 2 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings & Launch Timeline Revealed: Teaser Video
- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Air 2 Pro Earbuds Spotted; Active Noise Cancellation Feature Tipped
- Movies Dino Morea On Nepotism In Film Industry: You Have To Slog Whether You Are An Insider Or Outsider
- Finance ITC Trades Higher Even As Maharashtra Bans Sale Of Loose Cigarettes, Beedis
- News Covid positive Uma Bharti hospitalised, says wants to appear for Babri case verdict
- Sports Ashok Dinda to play for Goa in upcoming domestic season
- Lifestyle Tamannaah Bhatia’s Yellow Saree And Minimal Jewellery Avatar Is The Festive Look Inspiration We Need
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
The next generation Volkswagen Polo facelift was spotted during standard road test at Pune. The new VW Polo facelift hatchback is likely be showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo.
According to ZigWheels, The overall design of the Volkswagen Polo facelift will remain unchanged. We expect the car to receive subtle changes to the exterior. These changes may include GT styled front and rear bumpers. The hatchback may even receive a headlight assembly that resembles the GT models.
We assume Volkswagen will give the Polo facelift some changes to the interiors. These could include a new touchscreen infotainment system, in-display navigation, and rear parking cameras. Overall layout and base designs are expected to remain the same.
Volkswagen will fit the car with BS-VI compliant engines. The Volkswagen Polo is currently available in 4 different engine options. There is a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine that produces 75bhp of power and 95Nm of torque.
The second is a 1.5-diesel four-cylinder turbocharged engine that produces 90bhp of power and 230Nm of torque. Both the 1.0-litre petrol and the 1.5-litre diesel engines are mated to five speed manual transmissions.
Then there are the Polo GT series that have two variants - The VW Polo GT TSI, and the VW Polo GT TDI. The GT TSI variant features a 1.2-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine that produces 103bhp of power and 175Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission.
The Polo GT TDI features the 1.5-litre turbocharged inline four diesel engine that produces 108bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
One the VW Polo facelift is launched, other models in Volkswagen's portfolio could see a mid-cycle upgrade. These models could include the VW Vento, the VW Ameo.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen Polo Facelift Being Spoted
Most car makers are in the process of giving some of their vehicles mid-cycle upgrades or facelifts. The Polo has done wonders for VW and this is the right time to be giving the model a facelift. It is however still be seen if all the models of the Polo receive a facelift of it it just the entry level ones.