- 3 min ago Renault To Stop Small Capacity Diesel Engines — Upgrade To BS-VI Too Costly
- 52 min ago 2019 Mahindra Mojo ABS Images & Details Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch
- 17 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 18 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- Technology How Curofy Is Leveraging Social Engagement to Build Healthcare Products
- Movies Priya Varrier Steals The Show Once Again And This Time For A Different Reason!
- Lifestyle The Connection Between Ayurveda And Yoga Explained!
- News Deadly 1,100-Foot Asteroid could hit Earth in September. Should you worry?
- Sports UFC Fight Night 154: Moicano vs. Korean Zombie fight card and schedule
- Finance Govt May Raise Tax Exemption Slab In Upcoming Budget To Improve Economy: Report
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Volkswagen India has launched the Black & White edition models for the Polo, Ameo and Vento offerings in India. The new Volkswagen Black & White edition models offer a number of cosmetic updates on all three models, although prices for the special edition models remains unchanged.
The cosmetic updates on the Volkswagen Polo, Ameo and Vento include new decals, badges and interiors. Exterior updates include new body graphics, rear spoiler integrated with the roof in gloss black, 16-inch Portage Alloys black-painted contrast roof, blacked-out ORVM and chrome fender with the 'Black & White' badging. On the inside, the three models now come with 'Black & White' leatherette seat covers as well. These updates are standard across all three models: Ameo, Vento and Polo.
Apart from the above mentioned changes, all three Volkswagen models remain unchanged. This includes their pricing as well. The Vento and the Polo also come with a new 'Deep Black' paint scheme, which further adds to the sportiness of the two models.
Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars stated:
"It is our constant endeavor to enhance our product offerings that are in-line with evolving consumer aspirations. The Polo & Vento have been strong contenders within their segments. Adding a dash of style, these enhanced feature offerings further make an attractive value proposition for our discerning customers. In turn giving them the power of choice within the Volkswagen product portfolio."
All three models from Volkswagen are available in both petrol and diesel engine options; all producing various states of power outputs and torque figures.
The pricing for the Volkswagen Polo starts from Rs 5.70 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 9.70 lakh for the Polo GT TDI model. The Volkswagen Ameo has a starting price of Rs 5.83 lakh while its top-spec diesel variant is priced Rs 9.99 lakh. The Volkswagen Vento is offered with price tag of Rs 8.63 lakh for the base variant, with the top-spec coming in at Rs 14.32 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Volkswagen Black & White Edition Models
The Volkswagen Black & White edition for the Polo, Ameo and Vento models comes with just minor cosmetic upgrades. There are no changes made to the mechanicals of either of the three models. Volkswagen hopes to attract more customers towards their popular selling models in the country, with the additional upgrades.