- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Maharashtra, Haryana Election 2019: BJP looks to retain power, Congress eyes comeback
- Sports Tearful Murray soaks up European Open win
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Flaunts A Jacket Gifted By Karan Johar, Hilariously Demands A Pair Of Heels!
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Volkswagen India has announced the launch of the Corporate Edition models of the Polo, Vento, Ameo and Tiguan offerings in the Indian market. The new Corporate Edition models come with a number of subtle cosmetic updates over the standard.
The Corporate Edition is available only on the diesel versions of the four models.The new edition of the models is introduced as a way of Volkswagen passing on the benefits of the recent corporate tax reductions to its customers.
The Volkswagen Corporate Edition, however, is not available for everyone. The German carmaker has limited the new models to just corporate customers. Volkswagen has announced that the new edition of the four models is available only for corporate individuals, government employees, architects, chartered accountants and select others.
The Corporate Edition of the Polo, Vento, Ameo and the Tiguan will also come with attractive benefits, including servicing packages, accessories and other loyalty schemes.
Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars stated,
"Volkswagen India welcomes the announcement by the Hon'ble Finance Minister on the reduction of the corporate tax rate. In lieu of this, we at Volkswagen, would like to pass on the benefit to our customers through our Corporate edition. We are confident that this initiative would regain customer sentiment as its comprehensive and worthwhile package for prospective customers in search of premium mobility."
Volkswagen also recently launched their new' GT-line' models on the Polo, Vento and Ameo offerings in the Indian market. The new Volkswagen Polo GT-Line comes with a host of updates, including a new grille, blacked-out accents and other feature upgrades. The Volkswagen Polo, Vento and Ameo GT-Lines are available with a starting price of Rs 5.82 lakh, Rs 8.26 lakh and Rs 9.90 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Volkswagen Corporate Edition Models In India
The Indian government recently cut down the corporate taxes for auto makers, allowing them to pass on the benefits to its customers, through price reductions. Volkswagen is the second company as of yet, which have passed on the corporate tax cut benefits to its customers after Maruti Suzuki.
The Volkswagen Polo, Vento and Ameo are popular models in the Indian market bringing in volume sales. The Tiguan SUV on the other hand is a premium flagship model for the brand in India.