- 3 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 7 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 24 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Lifestyle People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Volkswagen India has silently launched the Ameo GT-Line in the Indian market. The new Volkswagen Ameo GT line comes just days after the launch of its new Polo and Vento facelift and is priced at Rs 9.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new Volkswagen Ameo GT Line is available only on the Highline diesel automatic trim of the model. It comes with the same set of cosmetic updates as its sibling. This includes a blacked-out roof, black ORVMs and a black boot lip spoiler and ‘GT-Line' decals on the sides. The new GT Line on the Ameo also comes with the new ‘Sunset Red' paint scheme available on its siblings.
Inside, the Volkswagen Ameo GT-Line remains almost unchanged, apart from the top-spec model. This comes with additional features such as cruise control, climate control, front and rear central armrest, seat-height adjustment for the driver, automatic rain-sensing wipers and a large touchscreen infotainment system.
In terms of mechanicals, the Volkswagen Ameo GT Line is powered by the same 1.5-litre TDI diesel engine. It produces 109bhp and 250Nm of torque and is mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission.
Volkswagen India recently introduced the Polo and Vento facelift with the new GT-Line on both models. The new Volkswagen Polo GT Line and Vento GT Line is offered with a starting price of Rs 5.82 lakh and Rs 8.76 lakh, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (India) — here are the launch details.
Both models come with a number of updates, similar to the ones mentioned above. The Polo facelift also comes with additional updates such as updated LED headlamp and taillight units. It also comes with a nw honeycomb mesh front grille, inspired from the top-of-the-line GTI model.
In other news, Volkswagen recently announced that as part of their new India 2.0 project, the company will merge with Skoda Auto India. The merger between the two companies in the Indian market will give rise to a new venture, called Skoda Auto Volkswagen India — here are more details.
Thoughts On The New Volkswagen Ameo GT Line Launch In India
The Volkswagen Ameo is a popular model from the brand's lineup in the compact-sedan segment in the country. With the launch of the new Ameo GT Line, Volkswagen will be hoping to attract more customers towards the model. The Volkswagen Ameo will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Ford Aspire and the Honda Amaze in the Indian market.