- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Maharashtra, Haryana Election 2019: BJP looks to retain power, Congress eyes comeback
- Sports Tearful Murray soaks up European Open win
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Flaunts A Jacket Gifted By Karan Johar, Hilariously Demands A Pair Of Heels!
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Volkswagen India has launched their new Polo and Vento facelift in the Indian market. The new Volkswagen Polo facelift is offered with a starting price of Rs 5.82 lakh while the new Vento facelift is offered at Rs 8.76 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
|Polo||Rs 5.82 Lakh - 7.76 Lakh||Rs 7.34 Lakh- 9.31 Lakh|
|Polo GT/GT Line||Rs 9.76 Lakh||Rs 9.88 Lakh|
|Vento||Rs 8.76 Lakh - 13.17 Lakh||Rs 9.56 Lakh - 14.49 Lakh|
|Vento GT Line||Rs 13.17 Lakh||Rs 14.49 Lakh|
The new Volkswagen Polo and Vento facelift models are now offered in a new ‘GT-Line', making them more sporty and appealing than before. Both cars are also available in a brand new paint scheme called ‘Sunset Red'.
The new Polo and Vento facelift offerings come with a host of exterior updates. This includes sportier side skirts, smoked LED headlamps, GTI-inspired honeycomb front grille, revised styling of the front and rear bumpers, smart-looking LED tail lights and a new diffuser as well.
Apart from the revised styling, the new Volkswagen Polo and Vento facelifts also come with blacked-out elements such as the roof, ORVMs and roof-mounted rear spoiler.
Inside, the German carmaker will also get ‘Volkswagen Connect' technology on the Highline and GT-Line variants.In addition, Volkswagen has also announced a new 5-year warranty on all diesel models in the volume segment. This will offer customers a hassle-free, low-cost ownership experience, which in-turn will help the company re-establish itself in the Indian market.
Steffan Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India Pvt Ltd., stated:
"We are extremely excited to introduce our best-selling carlines - Polo and Vento in a new sportier and dynamic avatar. These carlines reinstate Volkswagen's remarkable fun-to-drive experience and re-establish itself as a leading contender in the premium hatchback and sedan segment respectively."
Apart from the above mentioned updates, the new Volkswagen Polo and Vento facelift models remain otherwise unchanged. Both models also continue to receive the same variants as the outgoing model: Trendline, Comfortline and Highline Plus.
Both cars will also continue to be offered with the same engine options as before. This includes a 1.0-litre MPI petrol, 1.2-litre TSI petrol and 1.5-litre TDI diesel offerings on the new Polo.
The Volkswagen Vento, on the other hand, will be offered with 1.2-litre TSI petrol, 1.5-litre TDI diesel and a 1.6-litre MPI petrol. All the engines on both the Polo and Vento facelift will come mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or a seven-speed DSG automatic, depending on the engine and variant.
Thoughts On The New Volkswagen Polo & Vento Facelift
The New Volkswagen Polo and Vento facelifts have been finally introduced in the Indian market. Both the Polo facelift and the Vento facelift models have received a number of cosmetic updates, making it more attractive and sporty than the previous models. The Volkswagen Polo and Vento facelift will continue to rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Honda Jazz, Skoda Rapid, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and the Hyundai Verna, respectively.