- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- News Serum Institute seeks DGCI's approval for Covishield booster dose
- Sports Asian Team Squash: Indian men beat Pakistan, maintain unbeaten record
- Movies Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui: Producer Pragya Kapoor Shoots The Entire Film With Zero Waste Policy
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Education MAT PBT Admit Card 2021 Released By AIMA At mat.aima.in, Here’s How To Download
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Volkswagen India has launched their new Polo and Vento facelift in the Indian market. The new Volkswagen Polo facelift is offered with a starting price of Rs 5.82 lakh while the new Vento facelift is offered at Rs 8.76 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
|Polo||Rs 5.82 Lakh - 7.76 Lakh||Rs 7.34 Lakh- 9.31 Lakh|
|Polo GT/GT Line||Rs 9.76 Lakh||Rs 9.88 Lakh|
|Vento||Rs 8.76 Lakh - 13.17 Lakh||Rs 9.56 Lakh - 14.49 Lakh|
|Vento GT Line||Rs 13.17 Lakh||Rs 14.49 Lakh|
The new Volkswagen Polo and Vento facelift models are now offered in a new ‘GT-Line', making them more sporty and appealing than before. Both cars are also available in a brand new paint scheme called ‘Sunset Red'.
The new Polo and Vento facelift offerings come with a host of exterior updates. This includes sportier side skirts, smoked LED headlamps, GTI-inspired honeycomb front grille, revised styling of the front and rear bumpers, smart-looking LED tail lights and a new diffuser as well.
Apart from the revised styling, the new Volkswagen Polo and Vento facelifts also come with blacked-out elements such as the roof, ORVMs and roof-mounted rear spoiler.
Inside, the German carmaker will also get ‘Volkswagen Connect' technology on the Highline and GT-Line variants.In addition, Volkswagen has also announced a new 5-year warranty on all diesel models in the volume segment. This will offer customers a hassle-free, low-cost ownership experience, which in-turn will help the company re-establish itself in the Indian market.
Steffan Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India Pvt Ltd., stated:
"We are extremely excited to introduce our best-selling carlines - Polo and Vento in a new sportier and dynamic avatar. These carlines reinstate Volkswagen's remarkable fun-to-drive experience and re-establish itself as a leading contender in the premium hatchback and sedan segment respectively."
Apart from the above mentioned updates, the new Volkswagen Polo and Vento facelift models remain otherwise unchanged. Both models also continue to receive the same variants as the outgoing model: Trendline, Comfortline and Highline Plus.
Both cars will also continue to be offered with the same engine options as before. This includes a 1.0-litre MPI petrol, 1.2-litre TSI petrol and 1.5-litre TDI diesel offerings on the new Polo.
The Volkswagen Vento, on the other hand, will be offered with 1.2-litre TSI petrol, 1.5-litre TDI diesel and a 1.6-litre MPI petrol. All the engines on both the Polo and Vento facelift will come mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or a seven-speed DSG automatic, depending on the engine and variant.
Thoughts On The New Volkswagen Polo & Vento Facelift
The New Volkswagen Polo and Vento facelifts have been finally introduced in the Indian market. Both the Polo facelift and the Vento facelift models have received a number of cosmetic updates, making it more attractive and sporty than the previous models. The Volkswagen Polo and Vento facelift will continue to rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Honda Jazz, Skoda Rapid, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and the Hyundai Verna, respectively.