- 3 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 7 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 24 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Lifestyle People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The new variant of the Toyota Yaris has been introduced just days after the launch of the J-Optional and V-Optional variants. The new Toyota Yaris G-Optional variant is positioned between the J and G trims in the model lineup.
Now with the addition of the G-optional variant, all trims of the Toyota Yaris come with an additional ‘Optional' spec, apart from the top-of-the-line VX model.
Similar to the other recently introduced models, the Toyota Yaris G-Optional comes with both manual and CVT gearbox choices. The CVT-equipped version of the Yaris G-Optional is priced slightly higher at Rs 10.83 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Toyota Yaris G-Optional variant comes with a host of features, carried over from both the J and G specs, it is positioned between. This includes projector headlamps, chrome grille, ORVMs with integrated turn signals and 15-inch silver alloy wheels.
In terms of interior features, the new variant comes with a dual-tone cabin, waterfall design instrument cluster, fully-automatic climate control, 4.2-inch TFT colour instrument cluster display, cooled glovebox, roof-mounted air-vents for the rear passengers, height-adjustable driver seats, keyless entry, ambient lighting, steering-mounted controls and a host of others.
Safety options on the new Toyota Yaris G-Optional variant: ABS with EBD, brake assist, rear parking sensors, central locking, speed-sensing auto door lock, 3 airbags and high-speed alert; among others.
The new variant, does however, carry forward the same 1.5-litre petrol engine. It produces 108bhp and 140Nm of torque, mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed CVT-i automatic transmission.
The newly launched V-optional variant of the Toyota Yaris further comes with a dual-tone exterior paint scheme, along with a host of other additional features as well — here are the details.
Thoughts On The New Toyota Yaris G-Optional Variant Launch In India
The Toyota Yaris was launched in India sometime last year. The sales of the sedan, initially did well, however, its has reduced overtime. Toyota hopes that the addition of the new variants, with the added features will help them improve the sales of the Yaris sedan in the Indian market.