- 2 hrs ago Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- 2 hrs ago All-New Hyundai 'AX' Micro-SUV Confirmed For Global Markets: Will It Be Introduced In India?
- 4 hrs ago Self-Balancing Electric Scooter In India: Liger Mobility Electric Scooter’s Video & Details
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 Petrol & Diesel AWD Automatic Variants Discontinued: Here’s Why
- Movies Rambo Last Blood Movie Review: A Good Watch For Sylvester Stallone Fans
- Sports Matuidi never considered leaving Juventus
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Technology Chandrayaan 2 Vikram Landing Site Pictures Captured By NASA Orbiter; Time To Say Bye?
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RPSC junior legal officer recruitment 2019, 156 vacancies available
- Finance Eicher Motors Shares Jump 24%; Best Intraday Gain In 20 Years
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The new variant of the Toyota Yaris has been introduced just days after the launch of the J-Optional and V-Optional variants. The new Toyota Yaris G-Optional variant is positioned between the J and G trims in the model lineup.
Now with the addition of the G-optional variant, all trims of the Toyota Yaris come with an additional ‘Optional' spec, apart from the top-of-the-line VX model.
Similar to the other recently introduced models, the Toyota Yaris G-Optional comes with both manual and CVT gearbox choices. The CVT-equipped version of the Yaris G-Optional is priced slightly higher at Rs 10.83 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Toyota Yaris G-Optional variant comes with a host of features, carried over from both the J and G specs, it is positioned between. This includes projector headlamps, chrome grille, ORVMs with integrated turn signals and 15-inch silver alloy wheels.
In terms of interior features, the new variant comes with a dual-tone cabin, waterfall design instrument cluster, fully-automatic climate control, 4.2-inch TFT colour instrument cluster display, cooled glovebox, roof-mounted air-vents for the rear passengers, height-adjustable driver seats, keyless entry, ambient lighting, steering-mounted controls and a host of others.
Safety options on the new Toyota Yaris G-Optional variant: ABS with EBD, brake assist, rear parking sensors, central locking, speed-sensing auto door lock, 3 airbags and high-speed alert; among others.
The new variant, does however, carry forward the same 1.5-litre petrol engine. It produces 108bhp and 140Nm of torque, mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed CVT-i automatic transmission.
The newly launched V-optional variant of the Toyota Yaris further comes with a dual-tone exterior paint scheme, along with a host of other additional features as well — here are the details.
Thoughts On The New Toyota Yaris G-Optional Variant Launch In India
The Toyota Yaris was launched in India sometime last year. The sales of the sedan, initially did well, however, its has reduced overtime. Toyota hopes that the addition of the new variants, with the added features will help them improve the sales of the Yaris sedan in the Indian market.