- 22 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: Cleaner, Greener & Still A Thriller
- 2 days ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 3 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 5 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- News Hafiz Saeed could not be produced before Pak court because of lawyers' strike
- Movies Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Tamil TRP Ratings: Overtakes Baahubali 2!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite’s BIS Certification Indicates Imminent Launch In India
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor In Exquisite Brown Eyeliner Is A Beauty Trend To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Sports MS Dhoni casts his vote in Ranchi in ongoing Jharkhand Assembly Elections
- Finance Yes Bank Shares Rally After 5-Days Of Losses
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
New Toyota Yaris facelift launched in India. The 2019 Toyota Yaris facelift is now offered with two new variants: J-Optional and V-Optional. The new variants are offered with a starting price of Rs 8.65 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new Toyota Yaris facelift continues to be powered by the same 1.5-litre petrol engine option. This engine produces 106bhp and 140Nm of torque and is mated to either a six-speed manual or CVT automatic gearbox.
The new Toyota Yaris J-Optional is offered with both manual and CVT options. The manual option is priced at Rs 8.65 lakh while the CVT variant comes with a price tag of Rs 9.35 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The new V-Optional trim on the new Toyota Yaris is also available with both manual and CVT options. However, it also comes with dual-tone exterior paint scheme and newly designed diamond-cut alloy wheels as well. The manual variant of the new Yaris V-optional trim is priced at Rs 11.97 lakh while the CVT variant costs Rs 13.17 lakh. Again, both prices are ex-showroom (India).
Apart from the additional variants, the new Toyota Yaris facelift also comes with a host of new features, additional safety equipment and other updates. This includes dual-tone exterior paint schemes, piano-black finish on the front grille, ORVMs and fog bezel, projector headlamps with LED DRLs, ORVMs with integrated turn signals and diamond cut alloy wheels.
Inside, the new Toyota Yaris facelift also comes with a host of updates. This includes premium leatherette seat upholstery, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear shift knob, dual-tone cabin with waterfall design instrument panel, 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with HDMI, WiFi, USB MirrorLink and Miracast, roof-mounted AC vents and 8-way driver's seat adjust among others.
Safety features on the new Toyota Yaris facelift: 7 airbags, hill-start control, cruise control, ABS with EBD, brake assist, TPMS, front and rear parking sensors, seat-belt reminders and high-speed alert systems as well.
N. Raja, Deputy Managing Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor stated,
"Toyota Yaris is the first car to offer 7speed CVT option under 10 lakhs in the segment backed by Toyota's legendary sales and service experience along with the benefits of our value added services. We are delighted to offer ‘The Happenin' New Yaris' that is completely in-line with the feedback we have received and customer expectations; to own a sedan which is ‘value for money' without compromising on the style, safety and comfort."
"The new Yaris is built on the Toyota philosophy of QDR offering options of 3 or 7 airbags for customers to choose from based on individual needs and preferences, while retaining their aspirations for more advanced features, safety, space, luxury, style and comfort. The low cost of ownership, low NVH levels, better rear comfort with Toyota's unique sales and service efficiency makes the ownership experience of the new improved Yaris more desirable."
Bookings for the new Toyota Yaris facelift is now open across all dealerships in the country. Apart from the new dual-tone paint scheme, the new Yaris will continue to be offered with a range of single-tone colours as well. This includes Wildfire Red, Phantom Brown, Pearl White, Super White, Silver & Grey.
Thoughts On The New Toyota Yaris Facelift Launch In India
The Toyota Yaris was first introduced in India sometime last year. The sedan is positioned between the brand's Etios and Corolla offerings and rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai Verna, Honda City and the Skoda Rapid in the Indian market. With the launch of the new updated version, Toyota will be hoping to improve sales by attracting more customers towards the new sedan.