- 8 hrs ago Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai Recalls CNG Variants Of Grand i10 & Xcent Models: Here’s Why!
- 12 hrs ago Ultraviolette F77: Top-Things To Know About The Latest Electric Sportsbike In India
- 13 hrs ago BMW Updates Portfolio With BS6-Compliant Models In India: Production Of Updated Models Begin
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- Movies Shane Nigam Faces Ban From The Kerala Film Producers Association!
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Technology Disney+ Hack Update: Disney Blames Previous Hacks
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Top-selling sedans in India for September 2019. The list of the top-10 best-selling sedans in the Indian market for the month of September 2019 has been released. The list showcases the Maruti Dzire and the Honda Amaze topping the list with the highest sales in the previous month.
The Maruti Dzire is the best-selling sedan in the Indian market for the month of September 2019. The compact-sedan offering from Maruti Suzuki registered 15,662 units of sales in the previous month. The Dzire sedan also topped the best-selling cars list, overtaking the likes of the Maruti Alto and Swift hatchbacks — here is the top-10 best-selling car list for September 2019.
Following the Maruti Dzire, is the Honda Amaze which came in the second spot after registering 4,823 units of sales in the Indian market in September 2019. This is a slight improvement from its sales in August when it registered 4,534 units of sales.
While the top-two models on the list remain unchanged, there is a lot of shuffling in the middle part of the table. Third on the list is the Honda City, which has moved up from fifth on the list in August 2019. The Honda City registered 1,819 units in September, putting it ahead of its rivals: the Hyundai Verna and the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
However, both the Hyundai Verna and Maruti Ciaz are close behind in fourth and fifth position. The Hyundai Verna registered 1,738 units in September while he Maruti Suzuki Ciaz recorded 1,715 units in the same month. This is an improvement from the month of August 2019 for all three models in the segment.
Further down the list is the Hyundai Xcent, which has also moved up one position, compared to August 2019 sales. The Hyundai Xcent registered 1,164 units of sales in September. This is a decline in monthly sales for the compact-sedan which registered 1,316 units in August 2019.
Following the Hyundai Xcent is the Skoda Rapid, which registered 816 units of sales in the previous month. The bottom three on the list comprise of the Tata Tigor, Ford Aspire and the Volkswagen Vento.
The Tata Tigor registered 737 units of sales while the Ford Aspire and the Volkswagen Vento recorded 483 and 455 units of sales, respectively in September 2019. The Volkswagen Vento is the newest addition to the top-10 best-selling list, replacing the Toyota Etios, which had featured in sixth position in August 2019.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Sedans In India For September 2019
The top-selling sedans in India for September 2019, showcases a lot of shuffling in the lower part of the table, while the top-2 continue to maintain a good lead. The Maruti Dzire and Honda Amaze continue to remain the most popular choice of sedans in the Indian market, although both companies are facing a massive decline due to the industry slowdown.