- 54 min ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 1 hr ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- News Scientists find evidence of marine virus-eating microorganisms
- Technology Airtel Offering Best Video, Voice, Gaming, And Download Speed In India: OpenSignal
- Sports IPL 2020: RCB v MI: Fitness Update: Chris Morris of Royal Challengers Bangalore unlikely to play
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor And Alia Bhatt Inspire Us To Up Our Chic Fashion Game With Their Outfits
- Movies Vishal Bhardwaj On Drugs Nexus In Bollywood: Please Forgive Us And Leave Us, We're Good People
- Finance Disregarding GDP Metric, Adani Says India Will Become 2nd Largest Economy By 2050
- Education UP Polytechnic Result 2020: How To Check JEECUP Result 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Top-selling sedans in India for September 2019. The list of the top-10 best-selling sedans in the Indian market for the month of September 2019 has been released. The list showcases the Maruti Dzire and the Honda Amaze topping the list with the highest sales in the previous month.
The Maruti Dzire is the best-selling sedan in the Indian market for the month of September 2019. The compact-sedan offering from Maruti Suzuki registered 15,662 units of sales in the previous month. The Dzire sedan also topped the best-selling cars list, overtaking the likes of the Maruti Alto and Swift hatchbacks — here is the top-10 best-selling car list for September 2019.
Following the Maruti Dzire, is the Honda Amaze which came in the second spot after registering 4,823 units of sales in the Indian market in September 2019. This is a slight improvement from its sales in August when it registered 4,534 units of sales.
While the top-two models on the list remain unchanged, there is a lot of shuffling in the middle part of the table. Third on the list is the Honda City, which has moved up from fifth on the list in August 2019. The Honda City registered 1,819 units in September, putting it ahead of its rivals: the Hyundai Verna and the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
However, both the Hyundai Verna and Maruti Ciaz are close behind in fourth and fifth position. The Hyundai Verna registered 1,738 units in September while he Maruti Suzuki Ciaz recorded 1,715 units in the same month. This is an improvement from the month of August 2019 for all three models in the segment.
Further down the list is the Hyundai Xcent, which has also moved up one position, compared to August 2019 sales. The Hyundai Xcent registered 1,164 units of sales in September. This is a decline in monthly sales for the compact-sedan which registered 1,316 units in August 2019.
Following the Hyundai Xcent is the Skoda Rapid, which registered 816 units of sales in the previous month. The bottom three on the list comprise of the Tata Tigor, Ford Aspire and the Volkswagen Vento.
The Tata Tigor registered 737 units of sales while the Ford Aspire and the Volkswagen Vento recorded 483 and 455 units of sales, respectively in September 2019. The Volkswagen Vento is the newest addition to the top-10 best-selling list, replacing the Toyota Etios, which had featured in sixth position in August 2019.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Sedans In India For September 2019
The top-selling sedans in India for September 2019, showcases a lot of shuffling in the lower part of the table, while the top-2 continue to maintain a good lead. The Maruti Dzire and Honda Amaze continue to remain the most popular choice of sedans in the Indian market, although both companies are facing a massive decline due to the industry slowdown.