- 20 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: Cleaner, Greener & Still A Thriller
- 2 days ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 3 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Technology OnePlus Might Have True Wireless Earbuds In Works
- Movies Mamangam Movie Review: A Convincing Recreation Of The Historical Tale Of Warriors!
- Sports Focus on fitness and recovery ahead of Olympics: Rani Rampal
- News CAB protests: Guwahati police commissioner removed
- Finance 6 Banks Reduced Lending Rate After RBI Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged
- Lifestyle Bid Aideu To Acne And Acne Scars With These 8 Incredible Tomato-Based Home Remedies
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The list of the top-selling sedans in India for August 2019 has been released. The top-10 best-selling sedans list showcases the Maruti Suzuki Dzire occupy the top-slot in terms of monthly sales in India.
|1||Maruti Suzuki Dzire||13,274|
|4||Maruti Suzuki Ciaz||1,596|
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire is currently the best-selling sedan in the Indian market. The company registered 13,274 units of the Dzire compact-sedan in India. The Dzire is also the best-selling car in India, overtaking the popular Swift and Alto models from the Maruti Suzuki lineup — here is the list of top-selling cars in India for August 2019.
Coming in second in the list of best-selling sedans is the Honda Amaze. The compact-sedan offering from Honda registered 4,535 units of sales in the month of August 2019. The Japanese company has been severely affected by the auto industry slowdown, registering a 50 per cent decline in sales in the previous month.
The third position on the list is occupied by the Hyundai Verna in the Indian market. The executive sedan registered 1,597 units of sales in the market in August. This is just one unit more than the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz positioned fourth and four units more than the Honda City in fifth.
The Hyundai Verna is currently the best-selling executive sedan in the Indian market. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz with 1,596 units and the Honda City with 1,593 units follow close behind.
Honda is currently said to be testing the next-generation City sedan for the Indian market. The new Honda City has been spied testing for the first time, ahead of its expected showcase at the 2020 Auto Expo — here are the details.
The bottom five in the list is occupied by the likes of the Toyota Etios, Hyundai Xcent, Tata Tigor, Skoda Rapid and the Ford Aspire. The Toyota Etios occupied the sixth position with 1,486 units of sales, followed closely by the Hyundai Xcent with 1,316 units in August 2019.
The Tata Tigor, Skoda Rapid and the Ford Aspire completed the bottom three positions with 833, 791 and 521 units, respectively for August 2019.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling Sedans India August 2019
The top-selling sedans for the month of August 2019 have been released. The Maruti Suzuki Dzire currently tops the list for not only the sedan segment but also is the best-selling car in India for the month of August 2019. Most of the models however have been affected by the auto industry slowdown, which currently shows no signs of improvement.