- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Technology Paytm Mall Offers On Best Selling Laptops
- Movies Executive Producer Kshitij Ravi Prasad To Be Arrested By Narcotics Control Bureau In Drugs Case
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Top-selling MPVs in India for October 2019. The list of the top-10 best-selling MPVs in the Indian market has been released. The list showcases the Maruti Ertiga continuing to dominate the list, followed by the Mahindra Bolero in second.
The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is one of the most popular MPVs currently on sale in the Indian market. The company recently updated the MPV to its second-generation iteration earlier this year; making it even more attractive than before.
In October 2019, the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga recorded sales of 7,197 units in the Indian market. This compared to the sales in October 2018 is an improvement of 419% from 1,387 units.
Second, on the list is the Mahindra Bolero. The work-horse MUV from the Indian carmaker was one of the first products to be introduced. Since then, the Mahindra Bolero has been bringing in consistent volume sales to the brand in India. In October 2019, the Bolero registered healthy 5,884 units of sales.
The Renault Triber was launched in India in late-August this year. The Triber has been received extremely well in the market, already overtaking other major models in the segment to occupy the third slot. The Renault Triber MPV registered 5,240 units in October 2019.
The Toyota Innova Crysta is positioned in fourth on the list. The Innova Crysta registered 5,062 units in the month of October 2019. Innova Crysta is one of the most popular models from the Japanese brand in the Indian market. The MPV has been on sale in India for quite a while and has undergone host updates and changes over the years.
Completing the top-five on the list is the Maruti Suzuki XL6. This is a premium six-seater MPV version of the Ertiga was launched earlier this year. The Maruti XL6 is sold exclusively through the brand's premium ‘NEXA' dealership. The Maruti XL6 recorded 4,328 units of sales in the previous month.
|Rank||Model||Units Sold |
|4||Toyota Innova Crysta||5,062|
The bottom five on the list consists of the Mahindra Marazzo, Honda BR-V, Tata Hexa, Datsun GO+ and the Mahindra Xylo. The Mahindra Marazzo comes in sixth place with 1,044 units of sales registered in the previous month.
The Honda BR-V takes the seventh position. The BR-V MPV from Honda registered 284 units in the Indian market last month. The Tata Hexa and the Datsun GO+ is positioned below in eighth and ninth position. The two MPVs registered 229 units and 189 units of sales in October 2019, respectively.
The last position in the top-10 list is occupied by the Mahindra Xylo. The Xylo MUV has been in the Indian market for quite a while now. The car registered just 87 units of sales in the last month.
Thoughts On The Top-Selling MPVs In India For October 2019
The top-selling MPVs in India for October 2019 has been released. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga continues to dominate the sales in the segment. However, the newly-introduced Renault Triber seems to be improving month-on-month as well. It will be interesting to see how the models change in terms of sales volume in the coming months.