- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Makes A Bold Decision, Will It Work Wonders For Her Career?
- Sports Inspired by 'Universe Boss', Ross Taylor does not rule out playing in World Cup 2023
- News AirAsia flight makes emergency landing at Kolkata airport after threat call
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Tata Tigor facelift has been spotted testing in Pune. The facelift of the Tata Tigor has been spotted testing close on the heels of the Tata Tiago facelift. The spyshots show that the overall profile of the notchback remains the same as the current model, however detailed images should tell us a different story altogether.
Even though it is camouflaged, the subtle changes to design at the rear of the Tata Tigor are seen. The rear bumper now looks more muscular and has more elements to it, including what seems like a faux diffuser.
The tail-lights are now clear-lens units, and the test mule was also spotted with a strip of LEDs placed above the rear windshield. The notchback from Tata Motors was spotted riding on 14-inch dual-tone alloy wheels.
The Tata Tigor facelift will feature the Impact 2.0 design language, inspired by the Tata Altroz premium hatchback that was recently revealed at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. So it is expected to be restyled completely, but we cannot confirm on the changes made to the front of the car as only the rear and rear-quarter profile of the Tata Tigor facelift has been snapped.
The front-end is where a majority of the design changes are expected to be. However, we will wait for more pictures before any comments can be made on that. If it is launched this year, the Tata Tigor facelift will feature the same engines as the current model - a 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine and a 1.05-litre, three-cylinder diesel engine.
The petrol motor has a maximum power output of 84bhp and a peak torque output of 114Nm. The diesel motor on the other hand produces 69bhp and 140Nm. However, Tata Motors is expected to discontinue production of this 1.05-litre diesel engine in view of the upcoming BS-VI emissions norms
In its place will be another new diesel engine, and we do not have details about it yet. The diesel engine currently being used in the Tigor and Tiago expected to continue doing duty in these cars till April 2020.
Thoughts On Tata Tigor Facelift Spotted Testing
Tata Motors has been doing well in recent years and has grown in leaps and bounds when it comes to product quality and design. Its cars are selling well, but it seems like Tata Motors does not want to rest on its laurels but push the envelope especially in terms of design.
Hence, Tata will be revamping its entire product line-up in order to get it back to speed with the new Impact 2.0 design philosophy. The Tata Tiago facelift has been spotted testing multiple times and now the Tata Tigor facelift has been spotted while on test.