- 27 min ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- 1 hr ago 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Specs Leaked: Motorcycle Revised With Upgraded Electronics
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Hikes Prices Of Its Entire Product Lineup: Prices Increased By Up To Rs 10,000
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Lifestyle Kangana Ranaut Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In A Beautiful Glittering Sari At An Award Show
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar raises funds for over 600 child heart surgeries during his USA tour
- Movies Kiara Advani Is A Busy Bee; South Cinema Finding It Hard To Get Her Dates?
- News Indo-US ties on upward trajectory: Jaishankar ahead of PM’s US visit
- Technology Jays m-Seven Truly Wireless Earbuds With 9.5 Hours Battery Life Launched For Rs. 8,999
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tata Motors recently updated their popular hatchback, the Tiago, with a new top-of-the-line XZ+ trim. Compared to the XZ trim just below, the new Tata Tiago XZ+ comes with a host of additions in terms of both cosmetics and interior equipment. It is priced at Rs 5.57 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi); a decent figure for what you get.
Now, the company has released a new TVC (Television Commercial) of the Tata Tiago, featuring some cool rap content from the sensational Bollywood movie starring Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt, Gully Boy.
The latest Tata Tiago TVC titled as #ApniHatchback, can almost be regarded as a Gully Boy trailer. Alongside the lyrics of the Gully Boy rap, the TVC showcases all the main features and highlights of the new Tata Tiago and also its crossover avatar, the Tiago NRG.
Launched back in April 2016 at a starting price of Rs 3.20 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi), the Tata Tiago is currently the brand's most affordable offering after the discontinuation of the Nano hatchback.
Yes, the car which was known by many titles — 'game changer' hatchback; "the car which costs just a lakh rupees"; Ratan Tata's dream project; "the cheapest car in the world"; etc. — has been discontinued on account of poor sales and lack of interest to develop a BS-VI version. Know the full story here.
In spite of being at the bottom of the portfolio, the Tata Tiago still ticks a lot of boxes compared to its main competitors (Hyundai Santro and Maruti Suzuki Celerio) in almost every aspect. The new Tata Tiago XZ+ comes with 15-inch alloy wheels, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, powered ORVMs, and of course, the best-in-class audio system from Harman.
The Tata Tiago is available in both petrol and diesel formats. The 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine makes 85bhp and 114Nm of torque while the 1.05-litre diesel unit generates 70bhp and 140Nm. Transmission choices include a five-speed manual and its respective AMT unit.
Thoughts On The New Tata Tiago - Gully Boy TVC
Even though the new Tata Tiago TVC featuring 'Gully Boy rap' is just a part of promoting the movie, the marketing team has done a good job at mixing the lyrics with the car's main highlights. The Tata Tiago is arguably the best car for its price range and it serves justice to the video title, #ApniHatchback (Our Hatchback). Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.