- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology List Of Realme Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Counting to begin at 8 am
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Indian auto manufacturer, Tata Motors, will introduce the Nexon EV on December 16, 2019. The electric compact-SUV is expected to go on sale next year, after its official debut in India.
According to Cardekho, the Nexon EV will be showcased by the company next month and will be the first vehicles to feature Tata's Ziptron EV technology. The company claims that the Nexon EV will have a driving range of 300 kilometers on a single charge.
The Ziptron EV technology from the company will also give Nexon electric, fast charging capabilities to the battery pack. The battery will be powering the 300V electric motor, that will propel the Nexon EV.
The battery pack and the electric motor are rated IP67 certified, and offer protection against dust and water.Tata is also said to be offering an eight-year standard warranty on the battery pack and electric motor.
Tata Motors also announced earlier that it will set-up 300 fast charging stations across the country. This will help the EV buyers to charge their vehicles, by offering another type of after sales support. The company aims to launch a total of four new electric cars in the country by December 2020.
Ahead of its launch, the Nexon EV has been driven to the Leh-Ladhak, to showcase the SUV's capabilities. Tata Motors had invited the celebrity Milind Soman and his wife Ankita Konwar to drive the Nexon EV — here are more details.
From what we have seen so far, the Tata Nexon EV's design is almost the same as the petrol or diesel powered version. However, It comes with subtle changes to the grille, bumpers and the hood. The interior of the EV seems to be carried forward from the current Nexon model on sale.
However, the Nexon EV is expected to undergo subtle revision on the exterior and major design changes on the interior with the upcoming Nexon EV. The upcoming electric-SUV could feature internet connectivity for smartphone operation of the car's features.
We expect the Nexon EV to be priced around Rs 15 lakhs, ex-showroom (India). The Nexon EV when launched, will rival the likes of Hyundai Kona and the upcoming MG ZS EV in India electric vehicle segment.
Thoughts About The Nexon EV Debut On December
The Nexon EV would be a very important vehicle to Indian market. This is because considering Tata, the upcoming SUV will be priced aggressively, which will help the country drive the current shift from conventional mobility to the green vehicles. So far the spec sheet revealed from the company looks to be promising. We will report back with full details, when revealed completely.