- 30 min ago Royal Enfiled Meteor 350 Expected India Launch By June: Will Rival The Jawa 350
- 1 hr ago Kia Sonet: Expected Launch Date in India, Price, Specs, Features & Competitors Explained
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Introduces Finance Scheme Offers For New Car Buyers: Repayments With Flexible EMIs
- 20 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- Travel Karnataka To Open Religious Places From June 1
- Lifestyle Melasma Chloasma: What Are The 6 Factors That Cause It? Symptoms, Treatments And Prevention
- Sports I have a lot of options: Shikhar Dhawan reveals which profession he'll pick after retirement from cricket
- Technology Qubo Smart Home Security Camera With COVID Guard Feature Launched For Rs. 4,290
- Finance Self-Electricity Meter Reading And Bill Generation Is Being Rewarded: Know Details
- News Cong to launch 'SpeakUp' campaign to raise voice of poor, migrants, small businesses
- Movies How Amar Akbar Anthony Is A Bigger Hit Than Baahubali 2: Amitabh Bachchan Explains In Throwback Post
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Motors launched the new Harrier on January 23, 2019 at a starting price of Rs 12.69 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Now, the company shares that the Tata Harrier's sales figures have hit 420 units in just a matter of 10 days. This is quite a good start for the most talked-about SUV of recent times.
With waiting periods crossing more than three months, bookings for the new Tata Harrier is still going strong. The Tata Harrier is a really impressive product from the legendary Indian automotive brand and we have already driven it — check out our detailed review of the Tata Harrier.
The anticipation for the Harrier started long back when it was first showcased at Auto Expo 2018 as the Tata H5X concept. With a host of features and class-leading equipment, the Tata Harrier is one of the most value-for-money SUVs you can buy today.
Some of the above-mentioned features include the 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, semi-digital instrument console, Terrain Response, nine-speaker JBL audio, Brake Disc Wiping, etc.
In case you wish to buy the five-seater SUV, you should definitely go through the Harrier's service cost and other maintenance details. Besides being much more affordable than its rivals (especially the Jeep Compass and Mahindra XUV 500), the Tata Harrier offers a good ownership experience, thanks to the brand's simple and well-spaced-out maintenance intervals.
Powering the Tata Harrier is a 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine which produces 138bhp and 350Nm of torque. This is mated to a six-speed manual transmission which drives the front wheels.
The Tata Harrier might not be the best SUV out there, but is certainly one of the most desirable. To get a better idea, it's best to go through the pros and cons of the Harrier.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier's Sales Figures
The Tata Harrier is often praised as the 'benchmark among SUVs' and it gives justice to this title to a good extent. In the months to come, Tata Motors will definitely record more sales milestones with their latest product. What are your thoughts on the Tata Harrier? Let us know in the comment section below.