- 2 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 2 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 3 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- 5 hrs ago Tata Motors Updates Nexon With New Interior Features
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Inspires Us To Up Our Cocktail-wear Fashion With This Glam Retro Outfit
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- News UP: Father booked for allegedly raping teenage daughter
- Sports Boxing: India's junior women pugilists win 7 medals including 5 golds at 5th Black Forest Cup in Germany
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Color Options Leaked; India Launch Imminent
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tata Motors launched the new Harrier on January 23, 2019 at a starting price of Rs 12.69 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Now, the company shares that the Tata Harrier's sales figures have hit 420 units in just a matter of 10 days. This is quite a good start for the most talked-about SUV of recent times.
With waiting periods crossing more than three months, bookings for the new Tata Harrier is still going strong. The Tata Harrier is a really impressive product from the legendary Indian automotive brand and we have already driven it — check out our detailed review of the Tata Harrier.
The anticipation for the Harrier started long back when it was first showcased at Auto Expo 2018 as the Tata H5X concept. With a host of features and class-leading equipment, the Tata Harrier is one of the most value-for-money SUVs you can buy today.
Some of the above-mentioned features include the 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, semi-digital instrument console, Terrain Response, nine-speaker JBL audio, Brake Disc Wiping, etc.
In case you wish to buy the five-seater SUV, you should definitely go through the Harrier's service cost and other maintenance details. Besides being much more affordable than its rivals (especially the Jeep Compass and Mahindra XUV 500), the Tata Harrier offers a good ownership experience, thanks to the brand's simple and well-spaced-out maintenance intervals.
Powering the Tata Harrier is a 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine which produces 138bhp and 350Nm of torque. This is mated to a six-speed manual transmission which drives the front wheels.
The Tata Harrier might not be the best SUV out there, but is certainly one of the most desirable. To get a better idea, it's best to go through the pros and cons of the Harrier.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier's Sales Figures
The Tata Harrier is often praised as the 'benchmark among SUVs' and it gives justice to this title to a good extent. In the months to come, Tata Motors will definitely record more sales milestones with their latest product. What are your thoughts on the Tata Harrier? Let us know in the comment section below.