- 12 min ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- Movies ISKCON Now Accepts Shemaroo's Apology: We Do Not Believe In Revengeful Acts
- Technology Realme Buds Q To Launch Soon In India: Expected Price
- News COVID-19 tally in Andhra Pradesh at 3,461
- Lifestyle Muscle Cramps: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Sports Steven Gerrard turns 40: Notable players never to win the Premier League
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Motors launched the new Harrier at a starting price of Rs 12.69 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi) and it has instantly become a market success. Aimed to be the new benchmark among five-seater SUVs, the Tata Harrier promises a lot with its good value for money.
Now, RushLane has shared the service/maintenance cost and warranty details of the Tata Harrier. The after-sales services for the flagship five-seater Tata Motors product will definitely improve its desirability even further. During the launch itself, the Indian car brand has impressed the market with the SUV's aggressive pricing strategy (highest trim costs just Rs 16.25 lakh).
We have already driven the Tata Harrier to see if the SUV was #LikeNoOther as per the brand's claim. During our first drive, we were really impressed by the way the Harrier drove and the host of features it offered compared to its competition. You can check out everything about the new Tata Harrier in our detailed review.
Coming back to the service and maintenance details, the Tata Harrier comes with a standard warranty of 2 years / 1 lakh km. This is quite a decent package even though the Hyundai Creta is offered with a 3 years / unlimited km warranty.
In addition to the Harrier's standard warranty package, interested buyers can also opt either one of the two extended warranty options: 2+1 years / 1.15 lakh km or 2+2 years / 1.30 lakh km. Cost of these warranty packages have not been revealed yet.
Ownership experience of the Tata Harrier will be good in terms of service. With a regular service interval of 6 months / 7500km and an oil change interval of 12 months / 15,000km, you need not visit the dealership that often.
Tata Motors offers its customers an option to avail a one-time payable service package in the form of AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract). The Tata Harrier's AMC comes in two formats: Gold and Silver; with five additional combinations. In Silver AMC, the cost applicable ranges from Rs 11,055 – 98,437 for 1 year / 15,000km, while it is Rs 13,765 – 1,48,480 for 5 years / 1 lakh km for Gold.
The Tata Harrier is indeed a worthy (or even better) alternative to the likes of the Jeep Compass, Mahindra XUV 500 and the Hyundai Creta.
Thoughts On Tata Harrier's Service And Maintenance Costs
The latest products from Tata Motors have got a good reputation when it comes to being affordable to live with. With the market already impressed by the general characteristics of the Tata Harrier, the service and maintenance costs are the next thing the public is interested to know.