- 2 hrs ago Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- 2 hrs ago All-New Hyundai 'AX' Micro-SUV Confirmed For Global Markets: Will It Be Introduced In India?
- 4 hrs ago Self-Balancing Electric Scooter In India: Liger Mobility Electric Scooter’s Video & Details
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 Petrol & Diesel AWD Automatic Variants Discontinued: Here’s Why
- Sports Matuidi never considered leaving Juventus
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Contestants Varun Sandesh & Vithika Sheru's Salary Revealed?
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Technology Chandrayaan 2 Vikram Landing Site Pictures Captured By NASA Orbiter; Time To Say Bye?
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RPSC junior legal officer recruitment 2019, 156 vacancies available
- Finance Eicher Motors Shares Jump 24%; Best Intraday Gain In 20 Years
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Image Courtesy: MotorArena1/Twitter
The new extended warranty scheme can be availed at the time of purchase. It is also available for existing Harrier customers as well. However, the new Pentacare warranty package is offered with an additional cost to the customers opting for the same.
All existing customers who purchased their Harrier within 90 days will be charged Rs 25,960.
Similarly, customers who purchased the SUV between 91 to 180 days back will have to pay an amount of 28,556 and those who purchased it before 180 days will have to shell out Rs 31,152.
These amounts include the 18% GST charges on the extended warranty package.
The new 5-year/unlimited-kilometre warranty includes the 2-year standard warranty offered at the time of purchase, along with an extended 3-year period. The new Pentacare warranty package covers a range of options, including a range of electronic and mechanical components on the Harrier SUV.
The Tata Harrier was launched in India back in January 2019. The SUV is offered with a starting price of Rs 12.68 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Tata Harrier performed well in terms of sales initially at the time of launch, bringing in good sales for the company.
The Tata Harrier is the first product to be part of the company's brand new ‘Omega' architecture. It is also the first product to be part of Tata Motor's new design language, called the ‘Impact 2.0'.
The Tata Harrier comes with a host of features and equipment, making it a very attractive offering in the Indian mid-size SUV segment. It is powered by a single diesel engine option in the form of a 2.0-litre unit sourced from Fiat.
The 2.0-litre diesel engine produces 143bhp and 350Nm of torque. It is further mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. Tata Motors is said to be working on an AMT transmission as well, likely to be introduced with the upcoming seven-seater Cassini SUV (based on the Harrier).
Tata Motors recently introduced a new ‘Dark Edition' model of the Tata Harrier. The new Harrier Dark Edition is based on the top-spec XZ variant and is priced at Rs 16.76 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are all the details.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Extended Warranty Package
The Tata Harrier was received well in the Indian market at the time of its launch. The SUV quickly became one of the best-selling mid-size products, offering stiff competition to its rivals.
However, over the last few months with the launch of the MG Hector and the Kia Seltos, sales of the Harrier has dropped significantly.
With the introduction of the new extended warranty package, Tata will be hoping to attract more customers towards the brand, promising a more relaxed ownership experience.