- 44 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 49 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Constitution Day Quiz 2020: Everything You Need To Know
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage In July
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Tata Harrier Dark Edition launched in India. Tata Motors has introduced a new sporty, aggressive and bold looking 'dark edition' variant to their popular Harrier SUV lineup. The new Tata Harrier Dark Edition is priced at Rs 16.76 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Harrier dark edition is based on the top-spec XZ variant of the SUV lineup. It comes with a host of features and cosmetic upgrades. This includes a brand new paint scheme called ‘Atlas Black'.
Apart from the new paint scheme, the new model also sports 17-inch blackstone alloy wheels and blacked-out scuff plates at both ends.The new Harrier dark edition also gets updates to its interiors as well.
This includes blacked-out cabin with Benecke Kaliko leather seat upholstery with contrast grey stitching and blackstone grey dashboard. It also comes with a new gunmetal grey chrome pack, which adds a contrast to the all-black interiors.
Being based on the top-spec XZ variant, the Tata Harrier dark edition also comes loaded with features and equipment. This includes an 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, cruise control, steering-mounted audio controls, 7-inch colour MID, climate control and a 9-speaker JBL audio system.
In terms of safety features, the black edition of the Tata Harrier comes with six-airbags ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, reverse parking camera, electronic stability control and traction control. It also features hill start assist, seat-belt reminders, high-speed warning, and hill-descent control as well.
The Tata Harrier dark edition remains unchanged mechanically. This includes the same BS-IV spec 2.0-litre ‘kryotec' diesel engine, sourced from Fiat. The diesel engine produces 143bhp and 350Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
With the addition of the new ‘Atlas Black' paint scheme, the Tata Harrier is also available in a range of five single-tone and two dual-tone paint schemes. The single-tone colour options include Calisto Copper, Thermisto Gold, Ariel Silver, Telesto Grey and Orcus White. Similarly, the dual-tone options include Calisto Copper/Black and Orcus White/Black.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Dark Edition
The Tata Harrier Dark Edition offers a sporty and aggressive look to the already imposing SUV. The black edition has been launched to help Tata Motors attract more customers towards the SUV, in an otherwise competitive segment. The Tata Harrier Dark Edition will continue to rival the likes of the Kia Seltos, MG Hector, Jeep Compass and the Hyundai Creta in the Indian market.