- 4 min ago Maruti Suzuki Announces New 5 Year/ 1 Lakh Kilometer Warranty On Select Diesel Models
- 6 hrs ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launching Tomorrow: All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago All-New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Shares A Collage Of Zain & His Own Baby Pic; You Won’t Be Able To Tell Who’s Who!
- News AAP MLA Sandeep Kumar disqualified
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 52: Tamil Thalaivas Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers: Dream 11 Predictions, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tata Motors has launched dual-tone colour options on their flagship Harrier SUV in the Indian market. The Tata harrier dual-tone colours are now available with a price tag of Rs 16.76 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Harrier is now offered with two dual-tone colour options: Calisto Copper/Black and Orcus White/Black. These two dual-tone options will be offered on the Harrier SUV, alongside the standard single-tone options.
Tata Motors introduced the new dual-tone paint scheme on the SUV as part of their celebrations, marking the sales of 10,000 units of the Harrier since launch. The Tata Harrier was launched in India earlier this year, after being showcased in its concept form at the 2018 Auto Expo. Both the dual-tone paint schemes will be available only on the top-spec 'XZ' variant of the Tata Harrier.
The Tata Harrier is part of the brand's new 'OMEGA' architecture. It is also the first product from the Indian carmaker to feature the 'Impact 2.0' design language. The Harrier comes with a bold stance, stylish design and is packed with a host of features and equipment.
The Tata Harrier is available in a range of four variants: XE, XM, XT and XZ. All variants of the Tata Harrier come packed with features and equipment, making it a very attractive package in the highly competitive mid-size SUV segment in the Indian market.
The Tata Harrier comes with price starting at Rs 12.99 lakh for the base-spec. The top-spec XZ variant is priced at Rs 16.55 lakh. The new dual-tone variant will sit above the single-tone XZ trim in the Harrier's lineup. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Tata Harrier is powered by a single 2.0-litre diesel engine; sourced from FCA. The engine though has been tuned down to produce a power output of 143bhp and 350Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed manual as standard.
Other standard paint schemes available on the Tata Harrier: Calisto Copper, Thermisto Gold, Ariel Silver, Telesto Grey and Orcus White.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Dual-Tone Paint Scheme
Tata Motors is celebrating the sales of 10,000 units of their flagship Harrier SUV in the Indian market. The Tata Harrier with the dual-tone paint scheme offers an enhanced appeal and look to the already good-looking SUV. The Tata Harrier continues to rival the likes of the MG Hector, Jeep Compass, Hyundai Creta, Mahindra XUV500 in the Indian mid-size SUV segment.