- 10 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In May 2020: Auto Industry Witnesses Major Reshuffling Post Lockdown
- 11 hrs ago Honda City & Amaze Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In June 2020
- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 Models Arrives At Dealerships: Deliveries To Begin Soon
- 12 hrs ago MG Hector Plus Spied Testing In India Ahead Of India Launch Soon: Spy Pics & Details
- News 'Grieved and shocked': Ratan Tata shares moving post on pregnant elephant killed in Kerala
- Movies Paatal Lok Producer Anushka Sharma Says She Has Always Chased Unique Stories
- Sports Muhammad Ali: The night 'The Greatest' shuffled towards perfection
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Get Rs. 7, 536 Crore Investment Soon: Report
- Finance Uday Kotak Becomes CII President
- Lifestyle What Are The Potential Warning Signs of Stomach Cancer?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Motors has launched dual-tone colour options on their flagship Harrier SUV in the Indian market. The Tata harrier dual-tone colours are now available with a price tag of Rs 16.76 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Harrier is now offered with two dual-tone colour options: Calisto Copper/Black and Orcus White/Black. These two dual-tone options will be offered on the Harrier SUV, alongside the standard single-tone options.
Tata Motors introduced the new dual-tone paint scheme on the SUV as part of their celebrations, marking the sales of 10,000 units of the Harrier since launch. The Tata Harrier was launched in India earlier this year, after being showcased in its concept form at the 2018 Auto Expo. Both the dual-tone paint schemes will be available only on the top-spec 'XZ' variant of the Tata Harrier.
The Tata Harrier is part of the brand's new 'OMEGA' architecture. It is also the first product from the Indian carmaker to feature the 'Impact 2.0' design language. The Harrier comes with a bold stance, stylish design and is packed with a host of features and equipment.
The Tata Harrier is available in a range of four variants: XE, XM, XT and XZ. All variants of the Tata Harrier come packed with features and equipment, making it a very attractive package in the highly competitive mid-size SUV segment in the Indian market.
The Tata Harrier comes with price starting at Rs 12.99 lakh for the base-spec. The top-spec XZ variant is priced at Rs 16.55 lakh. The new dual-tone variant will sit above the single-tone XZ trim in the Harrier's lineup. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Tata Harrier is powered by a single 2.0-litre diesel engine; sourced from FCA. The engine though has been tuned down to produce a power output of 143bhp and 350Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed manual as standard.
Other standard paint schemes available on the Tata Harrier: Calisto Copper, Thermisto Gold, Ariel Silver, Telesto Grey and Orcus White.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Dual-Tone Paint Scheme
Tata Motors is celebrating the sales of 10,000 units of their flagship Harrier SUV in the Indian market. The Tata Harrier with the dual-tone paint scheme offers an enhanced appeal and look to the already good-looking SUV. The Tata Harrier continues to rival the likes of the MG Hector, Jeep Compass, Hyundai Creta, Mahindra XUV500 in the Indian mid-size SUV segment.