- 1 hr ago 2020 Skoda Rapid Revealed: Revised Exteriors & Interiors Design
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: The Fun Little Street Bike Goes Green
- 1 day ago TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: Cleaner, Greener & Still A Thriller
- 3 days ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Infiltration from Pak ignored: Sena on Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Sports Tanmoy, Tasnim enter pre-quarterfinals of Asia U-17 & U-15 Junior Badminton Championships
- Technology AMD Radeon RX 5500XT 8GB GPU Review: GPU That Spits Fire Quietly
- Movies Veteran Actor-Writer Gollapudi Maruthi Rao Passes Away; Nani, Chandrababu Naidu Offer Condolences
- Lifestyle Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Finance Yes Bank Shares Rally After 5-Days Of Losses
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Tata Motors is all set to launch the black editio of the Harrier SUV in the Indian market. The new Tata Harrier black edition will go on sale in the Indian market soon. Ahead of its launch in India, prices for the black edition of the SUV have been leaked. According to reports from a Team-BHP forum, the Tata Harrier black edition is expected to come with a price tag of Rs 16.75 lakh, ex-showroom.
The Tata Harrier black edition will be based on the top-spec XZ variant of the SUV lineup. It will come with a brand new 'Altas Black' exterior paint scheme. Apart from the new black paint scheme, the Tata Harrier will also come with a host of other blacked out elements.This includes 17-inch blackstone alloy wheels, black scuff plates at either ends and black/grey headlamp inserts.
We also expect Tata to offer the new variant of the Harrier with a completely blacked-out interior finish as well. The Harrier black edition is expected to offer blackstone leather upholstery on the seats, with grey contrast stitching, grey dashboard and black leather bits on the interior door handles and door panels as well.
Apart from the above changes, the Tata Harrier black edition will remain unchanged otherwise. It will get all the features and equipment listed on the XZ variant. This includes an 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone connectivity, 8-way electrically-adjustable drivers seat, cruise control and a host of others.
The new Tata Harrier Black Edition will continue to carry forward the same mechanicals as the standard SUV variants. This includes a 2.0-litre diesel 'Kryotec' diesel engine. It produces 143bhp and 350Nm of peak torque, mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
The introduction of the Tata Harrier black edition is to attract more customers towards the model in the Indian market. With growing competition from the likes of the MG Hector and the Kia Seltos, Tata will be hoping to stay on top of their rivals with the more sporty-looking variant.
Apart from the Tata Harrier black edition, the company is also working on introducing the seven-seater version of the Harrier in India. The seven-seater Tata Harrier, expected to be called the 'Cassini' is expected to be showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo, with a possible launch as well.
The new Tata Cassini will also bring in an automatic gearbox, which will be carried forward on to the Harrier in the future as well. There is also reports that a petrol version of the Harrier will be introduced in the market.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Black Edition Prices
The Tata Harrier Black Edition is expected to go on sale in the Indian market soon. Prices for the black edition Harrier SUV has been leaked, ahead of its launch. The new Harrier Black Edition will continue to take on the likes of the Kia Seltos, MG Hector, Jeep Compass and the Hyundai Creta in the Indian market.