- 38 min ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 1 hr ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS Launching In India On June 17: Will Rival The BMW X7
- News Cannot be in permanent lockdown: Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Bharti Singh Reveals She Was With Kapil's Wife During Her Delivery; Was The First To Hold The Baby
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget: Her Top Five Western Fashion Looks That Wowed Us
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Technology BSNL Offering Four 4 Months Free Services To Its Broadband Customers: How To Avail
- Sports Cricket West Indies effects 50% cut in salaries, cricket funding
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Motors has revealed the full list of accessories (along with prices) available for the new Tata Harrier, on the company's unique online customisation platform — the Imaginator. Potential customers can personalise the five-seater SUV to their own taste with the available accessories and make a booking on the website itself.
Through the Imaginator, we can see a full 360-degree preview of the Tata Harrier with all the selected accessories — here are more details of the customisation platform.
Launched at Rs 12.69 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi), the Tata Harrier is a brilliant five-seater SUV that offers supreme value for money. It comes with a lot on the inside and outside, and also sports the brand's latest OMEGA architecture; derived from Land Rover's D8 platform.
We have already driven the SUV and needless to say, it really impressed us in terms of equipment levels and driving experience. To know everything about the vehicle, read our detailed review of the Tata Harrier.
Coming back to the topic, the Tata Harrier's accessories can be split into three general categories: Styling, Comfort and Utility.
- Chrome treatment: Rs 1600-5370
- Roof rails: Rs 9090
- Roof graphics: Rs 8184
- DRLs + fog lamps: Rs 15,984
- Dashboard mat: Rs 1232
- Door visors/rain guards: Rs 4585
- 17-inch alloy wheels: Rs 9955
- Seat covers: Rs 9400-9710
- Floor mats: Rs 1950-4160
- IRVM camera display: Rs 15,038
- Mood lighting: Rs 5778
- Rear-seat entertainment package: Rs 34,990
- Sun blinds: Rs 4436
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Rs 10,373
- Front parking sensors: Rs 3730
- Underbody illumination: Rs 5392
- Side steps: Rs 18,055
- Wireless charging: Rs 3794
- Door-open illumination: Rs 1463
- Parcel tray & cargo net: Rs 2514-3375
- Mudflaps: Rs 960
The prices mentioned above apply before taxes and can vary with the dealership location.
Powered by a 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine, the Tata Harrier produces 138bhp and 350Nm of torque. This is further mated to a six-speed manual transmission which drives just the front wheels.
The Harrier has got a fair share of pros and cons, but it is still an excellent alternative to the likes of the Jeep Compass and Mahindra XUV 500.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier
The Tata Harrier is a promising product for the legendary Indian automotive brand. Many have confirmed their bookings already and Tata Motors expects good sales numbers in the months to come. Is the Tata Harrier really 'The New Benchmark' as it is marketed? Let us know in the comment section below.