- 1 hr ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- 1 hr ago Royal Enfiled Meteor 350 Expected India Launch By June: Will Rival The Jawa 350
- 2 hrs ago Kia Sonet: Expected Launch Date in India, Price, Specs, Features & Competitors Explained
- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Introduces Finance Scheme Offers For New Car Buyers: Repayments With Flexible EMIs
- News India conducts over 1.16 lakh COVID-19 tests in 24 hours; Highest in a single day
- Sports They are doing it out of compulsion: Shahid Afridi responds to Harbhajan Singh, Yuvraj Singh's remarks against him
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone’s Best 4 Recent Gowns Decoded From The Award Events
- Movies Preksha Mehta's Suicide Note Will Leave You Teary-Eyed; Cousin Says She Was A Vibrant Girl
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M01s Confirmed Under Development Via Wi-Fi Alliance
- Finance Axis Bank Jumps Up To 15%; Top Gainer On Nifty
- Travel Karnataka To Open Religious Places From June 1
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Motors has launched a new online customisation platform for the Harrier SUV, dubbed as the Imaginator. With a range of official accessories, you can get your Tata Harrier modified to your liking. The extent to which you can customise the five-seater SUV is a bit limited at this point due to the relatively low number of accessories.
However, the company is expected to introduce more unique and interesting cosmetic kits for the Tata Harrier soon.
The legendary Indian automotive brand launched the Tata Harrier at a starting price of Rs 12.69 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Aimed to be a game changer among five-seater SUVs, the Tata Harrier offers enough and more on the inside, while also being well-engineered. To know everything about it, check out our detailed Tata Harrier review.
Coming back to the Tata Harrier's Imaginator customisation platform (or online configurator), you can choose the colour, trim, accessories, view the interiors and exteriors in 360 degree; and even make a booking. Tata Motors first introduced the online customisation platform for the Nexon compact-SUV. It carries the motto, 'You Imagine. We Create'.
Maruti Suzuki has also got a similar online configurator — iCreate.
The Tata Harrier is powered by a 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine making 138bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine is married to a six-speed manual transmission which powers the front axle. The main highlight of the Tata Harrier is its OMEGA architecture which is derived from Land Rover's proven D8 platform.
Features such as multiple driving modes, six airbags, 'Brake Disc Wiping', leather upholstery, etc., make the Tata Harrier one of the most desirable products in its segment. In the coming months, we can surely see it achieve good sales figures in the market dominated by the likes of the Hyundai Creta and Jeep Compass.
The SUV does have its ups and down despite offering excellent value for money — check out the Tata Harrier's pros and cons here.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Imaginator Platform
As mentioned before, the customisations offered for the Tata Harrier is very much limited at this point. But thanks to the excellent visual details, potential buyers can know how the Harrier will look with all the available accessories installed. However, be ready to burn some browsing data.