- just now Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- 1 hr ago Aprilia Storm 125 Launched — Priced At Rs 65000 Ex-Showroom
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sport Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 7.98 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- News SSC CGL Admit 2019 admit card region wise download
- Technology Redmi Note 7s with 48MP camera to go on sale again on May 29 at Flipkart
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Finance Stringent Compliance Norms In Place To Crackdown Shell Firms
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors announced and flagged off its first edition of SOUL (SUV Owners United League) Iconic International. The highlight of the event was Tata's latest SUV, the Harrier, joining the SOUL Iconic International Drive, Mountain Trail, Bhutan 2019.
SN Barman, Vice President, Sales Marketing & Customer Support, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, "Since its inception, SOUL has been growing from strength to strength. Achieving a new feat with every new expedition, it has become a way of life for these Tata SUV owners. This expedition is created to provide our SOUL members with an opportunity to rekindle their spirit of adventure, in the company of like-minded people and traverse through the beautiful valleys of Bhutan."
"This first of its kind, international edition of the SOUL drive becomes even more special with the addition of our newly launched SUV — the Tata Harrier, which will enhance the excitement level of the SUV enthusiasts. We are confident that this drive will create memories among the SOUL members and give them a chance to visit some of the pristine and unexplored areas in and around Bhutan," he added.
SOUL is a special community program that brings owners of Tata SUVs together. SOUL organizes adventurous drives through some of the most scenic routes available in the country, and in countries surrounding India.
The program was developed and went live in 2012 and has 13,000 members since. SOUL also offers a rewards and benefits program wherein owners can participate in various activities and contests, earn coins, and redeem coins for lifestyle products. In addition, members of SOUL are also offered service benefits like a free pick-up and drop facility, loaner cars, and free foam washes.
Soul members are given exclusive offers on Tata Motors product. They are ensured a 7 per cent discount on genuine accessories, they get 10 per cent off on insurance renewals, and some benefits on an Annual Maintenance Contract, and offers on extended warranty. They can also earn Amazon gift vouchers through the SOUL referral benefits program.
Thoughts About The SOUL Iconic International Drive And The SOUL Program
Interesting. A lot of manufacturers take an active interest in helping SUV owners to fully explore and enjoy their vehicles. Taking them through the North East and in to Bhutan is a fantastic idea. Road conditions vary from excellent to 'what roads?' throughout the territory. Some of us have been there, on motorcycles of course, so we know that the lads at SOUL will have a blast!