- 10 hrs ago Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- 2 days ago Kia Carnival Review (First Drive): Extravagant On Space, Feature-Loaded And BSVI-Compliant
- 2 days ago MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- 2 days ago Amazon Introduces Three And Four Wheeler EVs For Product Delivery
- Movies Nora Fatehi’s Ponytail In Street Dancer 3D Cost A Whopping 2.5 Lakhs!
- News Present wave of peaceful protests in India will deepen its democratic roots, says Pranab Mukherjee
- Sports ISL 2019-20: CFC 4-1 JFC: Nerijus Valskis brace helps Chennaiyin close gap on top-four with dominating win at home
- Technology Redmi K20, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Go Get Permanent Price Cut Up To Rs. 3,000
- Lifestyle 16 Amazing Ways To Tame Frizzy Hair Instantly
- Finance Best Travel Credit Cards in India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Tata Motors announced and flagged off its first edition of SOUL (SUV Owners United League) Iconic International. The highlight of the event was Tata's latest SUV, the Harrier, joining the SOUL Iconic International Drive, Mountain Trail, Bhutan 2019.
SN Barman, Vice President, Sales Marketing & Customer Support, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, "Since its inception, SOUL has been growing from strength to strength. Achieving a new feat with every new expedition, it has become a way of life for these Tata SUV owners. This expedition is created to provide our SOUL members with an opportunity to rekindle their spirit of adventure, in the company of like-minded people and traverse through the beautiful valleys of Bhutan."
"This first of its kind, international edition of the SOUL drive becomes even more special with the addition of our newly launched SUV — the Tata Harrier, which will enhance the excitement level of the SUV enthusiasts. We are confident that this drive will create memories among the SOUL members and give them a chance to visit some of the pristine and unexplored areas in and around Bhutan," he added.
SOUL is a special community program that brings owners of Tata SUVs together. SOUL organizes adventurous drives through some of the most scenic routes available in the country, and in countries surrounding India.
The program was developed and went live in 2012 and has 13,000 members since. SOUL also offers a rewards and benefits program wherein owners can participate in various activities and contests, earn coins, and redeem coins for lifestyle products. In addition, members of SOUL are also offered service benefits like a free pick-up and drop facility, loaner cars, and free foam washes.
Soul members are given exclusive offers on Tata Motors product. They are ensured a 7 per cent discount on genuine accessories, they get 10 per cent off on insurance renewals, and some benefits on an Annual Maintenance Contract, and offers on extended warranty. They can also earn Amazon gift vouchers through the SOUL referral benefits program.
Thoughts About The SOUL Iconic International Drive And The SOUL Program
Interesting. A lot of manufacturers take an active interest in helping SUV owners to fully explore and enjoy their vehicles. Taking them through the North East and in to Bhutan is a fantastic idea. Road conditions vary from excellent to 'what roads?' throughout the territory. Some of us have been there, on motorcycles of course, so we know that the lads at SOUL will have a blast!