- 11 hrs ago Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- 16 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 19 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 21 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- Lifestyle Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- News 'Black Panther is free', writes 20-year-old before hanging self in Blue Whale-like online Game
- Technology Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Price Slashed By Up To Rs. 1,500
- Movies Insanely Famous Dialogues From Yash’s KGF That Went Viral; Here’s Why Mass Loves Rocky Bhai!
- Finance 3 Multibagger Stocks To Buy For The Long Term
- Sports There's always next week - McIlroy looks to the future after missing Open cut
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Tata Motors announced and flagged off its first edition of SOUL (SUV Owners United League) Iconic International. The highlight of the event was Tata's latest SUV, the Harrier, joining the SOUL Iconic International Drive, Mountain Trail, Bhutan 2019.
SN Barman, Vice President, Sales Marketing & Customer Support, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, "Since its inception, SOUL has been growing from strength to strength. Achieving a new feat with every new expedition, it has become a way of life for these Tata SUV owners. This expedition is created to provide our SOUL members with an opportunity to rekindle their spirit of adventure, in the company of like-minded people and traverse through the beautiful valleys of Bhutan."
"This first of its kind, international edition of the SOUL drive becomes even more special with the addition of our newly launched SUV — the Tata Harrier, which will enhance the excitement level of the SUV enthusiasts. We are confident that this drive will create memories among the SOUL members and give them a chance to visit some of the pristine and unexplored areas in and around Bhutan," he added.
SOUL is a special community program that brings owners of Tata SUVs together. SOUL organizes adventurous drives through some of the most scenic routes available in the country, and in countries surrounding India.
The program was developed and went live in 2012 and has 13,000 members since. SOUL also offers a rewards and benefits program wherein owners can participate in various activities and contests, earn coins, and redeem coins for lifestyle products. In addition, members of SOUL are also offered service benefits like a free pick-up and drop facility, loaner cars, and free foam washes.
Soul members are given exclusive offers on Tata Motors product. They are ensured a 7 per cent discount on genuine accessories, they get 10 per cent off on insurance renewals, and some benefits on an Annual Maintenance Contract, and offers on extended warranty. They can also earn Amazon gift vouchers through the SOUL referral benefits program.
Thoughts About The SOUL Iconic International Drive And The SOUL Program
Interesting. A lot of manufacturers take an active interest in helping SUV owners to fully explore and enjoy their vehicles. Taking them through the North East and in to Bhutan is a fantastic idea. Road conditions vary from excellent to 'what roads?' throughout the territory. Some of us have been there, on motorcycles of course, so we know that the lads at SOUL will have a blast!