- 4 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2020: Hyundai Creta Outsells Kia Seltos For Third Month In A Row
- 5 hrs ago Gordon Murray T.50: The Purest, Lightest & Most Driver-Centric Supercar Ever Built
- 7 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 7 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.09 Lakh
- Sports IPL-SOP: Vacant stands to be extended dressing room, team meetings outdoor
- Technology Airtel Removes Zee5 Premium Subscription From Its Broadband Plans
- Movies Meera Deosthale Says Chakor From Udaan Will Always Remain Close To Her Heart For THIS Reason
- News Beirut explosion: Death toll rises to 113; Two-week state of emergency declared
- Finance 5 Obstacles In Claiming Health Insurance For COVID-19 Treatment
- Lifestyle Ram Mandir Bhoomi Poojan: Narendra Modi Lays The First Brick And Says It’s A Golden Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Tata Motors model-wise car sales report for the month of September 2019. The model-wise car The Tata Tiago hatchback becomes companies best-selling model in the line-up yet again.
The Tata Tiago has registered 3,068 units sold in the month of September and secures the top-spot in the model-wise sales ranked list. However, the hatchback had registered 8,377 units for the month of September 2018. There is a significant drop of 63.38% this year with sales figures.
The Tata Nexon has managed to secure a second spot on the ranked-list with 2,842 units sold in September. However, the compact-SUV managed to register good sales figures after being placed in the highly competitive segment. The Nexon is one of the safest cars in the Indian market with a 5-star Global NCAP safety rating.
Third on the list is Tata Harrier SUV by registering a sales number of 941 units sold in the previous month. However, the SUV has racked up number than compared to the month of August 2019 with 635 units sold. It is an increase of 48.19% in the previous month.
Fourth spot on the list ranks the Tata Tigor compact-sedan. The company recorded 737 units sold of the car in September 2019. The compact-sedan, however, has seen a decline in sales as compared to August 2019. Tata is now offering the Tigor with electric powertrain as well — here are more details.
The Tata Zest has registered 270 units sold and secures fifth spot on the ranked list. Tata has introduced the sedan a long time ago and now feels very outdated, especially compared to its newly updated rival like the Swift Dzire in the segment.
The Hexa, Safari and the Bolt completes the currently produced model list. The three models registered 148, 79 and 12 units of sales, respectively. Apart from these models, the company has discontinued the sales of the Sumo and Nano in the Indian market.
Tata has managed to register a decline of 56.06% as compared to the September 2018 sales numbers. However, the company has managed to increase their number by about 10.68% as compared to the August 2019 sales numbers.
Thoughts On The Tata Model-Wise Car Sales Report For September 2019
Tata Motors has managed to register good sales numbers, taking advantage of the current festive season in India. With attractive discounts offered on their models this festive season, the company has managed to tackle the current auto slowdown faced by manufacturers in the industry.