- 13 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- Finance Bluechip Stock GAIL @52-Week Low; What's Hitting The Stock?
- News Kerala State Lottery Today Result: Karunya KR-425 lottery result
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Govinda’s Daughter Tina Supports Aarti Singh; Says She's Strong-headed And Friendly
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Tata Motors model-wise car sales report for the month of September 2019. The model-wise car The Tata Tiago hatchback becomes companies best-selling model in the line-up yet again.
The Tata Tiago has registered 3,068 units sold in the month of September and secures the top-spot in the model-wise sales ranked list. However, the hatchback had registered 8,377 units for the month of September 2018. There is a significant drop of 63.38% this year with sales figures.
The Tata Nexon has managed to secure a second spot on the ranked-list with 2,842 units sold in September. However, the compact-SUV managed to register good sales figures after being placed in the highly competitive segment. The Nexon is one of the safest cars in the Indian market with a 5-star Global NCAP safety rating.
Third on the list is Tata Harrier SUV by registering a sales number of 941 units sold in the previous month. However, the SUV has racked up number than compared to the month of August 2019 with 635 units sold. It is an increase of 48.19% in the previous month.
Fourth spot on the list ranks the Tata Tigor compact-sedan. The company recorded 737 units sold of the car in September 2019. The compact-sedan, however, has seen a decline in sales as compared to August 2019. Tata is now offering the Tigor with electric powertrain as well — here are more details.
The Tata Zest has registered 270 units sold and secures fifth spot on the ranked list. Tata has introduced the sedan a long time ago and now feels very outdated, especially compared to its newly updated rival like the Swift Dzire in the segment.
The Hexa, Safari and the Bolt completes the currently produced model list. The three models registered 148, 79 and 12 units of sales, respectively. Apart from these models, the company has discontinued the sales of the Sumo and Nano in the Indian market.
Tata has managed to register a decline of 56.06% as compared to the September 2018 sales numbers. However, the company has managed to increase their number by about 10.68% as compared to the August 2019 sales numbers.
Thoughts On The Tata Model-Wise Car Sales Report For September 2019
Tata Motors has managed to register good sales numbers, taking advantage of the current festive season in India. With attractive discounts offered on their models this festive season, the company has managed to tackle the current auto slowdown faced by manufacturers in the industry.