- 9 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- 9 hrs ago New (2019) Hyundai Grand i10 India-Launch On 20th August — Even Ahead Of Its Global Public Debut
- 10 hrs ago Napino Signs MOU With Farasis Energy Inc. — Will Manufacture Battery Packs For EVs In India
- 12 hrs ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- Technology Best Budget Gaming Smartphones – Nokia 3.2, Asus Zenfone Max M2, Xiaomi Redmi 7A, Realme C2 and More
- Movies iSmart Shankar Box Office Collections Day 6: This Mass Entertainer Is Reaching New Heights!
- News HDK loses trust vote: Democracy, honesty and people of Karnataka lost, says Rahul Gandhi
- Finance ITR filing Date Extended To August 31
- Sports Virat Kohli retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings; Ashwin, Jadeja remain in top 10 for bowlers
- Lifestyle L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Among the four models, will be the production-spec Tata Altroz and the Altroz EV Concept. Just a few hours ahead of its official unveiling, images of the Tata Altroz EV Concept has been leaked online.
The leaked images showcase the Tata Altroz EV Concept completely undisguised. Tata Motors will launch the Altroz EV in India, although a specific timeline is yet to be announced by the company. We can expect it to take place sometime next year.
In terms of design, the Tata Altroz EV Concept offers a striking look, large front grille, stylish front bumper and high-mounted LED headlamps. On the sides, the Altroz EV features an upswept window line, with a character line running across its entire length. The Altroz EV also features pillar-mounted handles for the rear door.
Tata Motors are also yet to announce the official powertrain, power output and range of the upcoming electric vehicle based on the standard Altroz hatchback. The leaked images of the Altroz AV concept showcases a near-production-ready model with large uniquely designed wheels and a premium dark green paint scheme.
The Tata Altroz EV Concept will be based on the 'ALFA' platform, similar to the standard Altroz hatchback. It will also use Tata Motors' 'Impact 2.0' design language, first seen on the recently launched Harrier SUV.
Apart from the Altroz EV Concept, Tata Motors will also showcase three other models — production-spec Altroz premium hatchback (conventional-powered), Hornbill micro-SUV concept and the H7X concept (seven-seater Harrier-based SUV).
The Tata Altroz will be the first premium hatchback offering from the brand. It will also be the first product to make use of Tata's 'ALFA' architecture. The Tata Altroz premium hatchback is expected to be launched in India sometime towards the end of 2019. The premium hatchback offering might make use of the same engine configurations as on the Tata Nexon compact-SUV.
Tata Altroz EV Concept Leaked Images
The Tata Altroz EV once launched in India (sometime in 2020) will be the first premium EV offering from the Indian carmaker. It will also be the third electric vehicle from Tata Motors after the Tigor and Tiago EV models.
Image Courtesy: MotorBeam