- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 4 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Sports Afghanistan Cricket Board reappoints Asghar Afghan as captain across all formats
- Technology Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- News Ayodhya verdict: Supreme Court to hear review petitions tomorrow
- Lifestyle Shocking Video Of Some Men Distributing Alcohol To Children Would Defintely Worry You
- Finance Bharti Airtel 3rd Top Performing Telecom Share In 2019 Globally
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan And Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Have Their Eyes On The Cake In This Fam-Jam Picture!
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Skoda has announced offers and discounts across Active MT, Ambition MT and other trims of the Rapid model. The offers and discounts are running for a limited period only, and will cease to be available after November.
Here are the discounts being offered:
The Skoda Rapid Diesel Active MT models comes with a discount of Rs 1.06 lakh, effective bringing the price down to Rs 9 lakh. The Ambition MT is being offered at a discount of Rs 1.30 lakh, bringing the price down to Rs 10 lakh.
The Style MT variant the sells for Rs 12.74 lakh comes with a discount of Rs 1.58 lakh, while the Ambition AT that sells for Rs 12.50 lakh comes with a discount of Rs 1.14 lakh. And the Style AT variant comes with a discount of Rs 1.56 lakh, bringing the price down to Rs 12.44 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Skoda will discontinue the 1.5 litre TDI engine that is featured on the Rapid models once the BS-VI emission norms kick in. The engine produces 108bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. Transmission options include a five speed manual and a seven-speed DSG automatic.
The Skoda Rapid trims are priced between Rs 8.82 lakh and Rs 14.26 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
In related news, Skoda unveiled the all new 2020 Octavia on 12 November and plans to launch the car in India next year. The new sedan features design changes, and changes made to the interiors as well.
The vehicle will arrive with a host of creature comforts, and possibly connectivity options as well. The new 2020 Skoda Octavia will arrive with three petrol and three diesel engine options, and two plug-in hybrid ‘iV' options as well. To know about the all-new Octavia, click here.
Thoughts About The Discounts On Select Trims Of The Rapid Model
These are fantastic offers by Skoda. The Rapid is a fun to drive car that seat four people very comfortably. Now is the best time to add this car to your garage if you've been thinking of buying of buying one. Skoda's discounts on these trims are great!