- 5 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 6 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Karnataka Crisis: SC to take up rebel MLAs' plea, BJP keeps close watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
French carmaker Renault is currently testing the facelifted Kwid as it looks to bring the updated hatchback to India. Now a new report by Autocar India is claiming that the facelifted Renault Kwid will launch in India at the end of the year.
According to the report, Renault will launch the facelifted version of the Kwid entry-level hatchback in India by the end of 2019. This the publication claims is because Renault will launch the upcoming Triber MPV and the facelifted Duster SUV in India.
A recently spotted prototype of the upcoming facelifted Kwid showed of what changes we can expect with regards to the design of the car. The prototype of the Kwid sported a front end similar to one seen on the recently unveiled Renault K-ZE EV. The K-ZE was unveiled at the 2019 Shanghai Motor show earlier this month and facelifted Kwid borrows quite a few design cues from the all-electric hatchback.
The spied prototype sported a brand new grille, which looks to be heavily ispired by the one found on the K-ZE electric hatchback with thick horizontal slats that dip slightly at the centre flanking either side of the large Renault badge. Other changes up front for the facelifted version of the Renault Kwid include a split headlamp design which is starting to become the norm with new sports utility vehicles in India. Other changes expected to arrive include revised front and rear bumpers and new hub caps for the wheels. The other sections of the entry-level hatchback look to be unchanged.
There are no reports regarding the changes to the interior. However, the facelifted Renault Kwid is expected to feature a revised touchscreen infotainment system. Other changes that could arrive in the updated hatchback may include a revised instrument cluster and upholstery.
Under the bonnet, Renault is expected to keep the current set of engine options for the revised Kwid hatchback. Renault is expected to update both the 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre petrol engines to meet BS-VI emission standards.
The facelifted Renault Kwid will also be updated to meet new safety norms that go into effect in a few months time. The facelifted Kwid will feature airbags and ABS with EBD as standard fitment.