- Movies Raghu Dixit & Mayuri's Divorce Hearing At Family Court Finalised; 'Couldn't Be A Good Husband'
- Finance Tax Default, Black Money Cases Can No More Be Settled Just By Paying Penalty
- News Staggered RS polls in Gujarat: Congress knocks doors of SC
- Technology Nokia 4.2 And Nokia 3.2 Receives Price Slash In India – Price, Specs And Offers
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: June 17, 2019
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Renault just revealed what they call the City K-ZE. The K-ZE is the 2020 Renault Kwid Electric. The City K-ZE was showcased as a concept at the 2018 Paris Motor Show, and will go on sale in China later this year.
The Renault City K-ZE is the smallest Electric Vehicle in the company's portfolio, and is positioned just below the Zoe. It displays dimensions as seen on the conventionally powered Twingo with a wheelbase of 2,423mm and boot space of 300 liters. The Renault City K-ZE will be produced in China by eGT New Energy Automotive. eGT New Energy Automotive is a joint venture between the Renault Nissan Mitsubishi Alliance and Chinese manufacturer Dongfeng.
The 2020 Renault Kwid electric is expected to offer a range of 250 kilometers. It looks almost identical to the conventionally powered Kwid, and will be based on the same CMF-A platform, with modifications allowing for batteries and an electric motor.
The new City K-ZE can be charged using a 220V domestic charger or public charging system. The electric vehicle supports fast charging and is said to get 80 percent juice with a 50 minute charge. Regular charging modes accomplish a full charge in four hours.
The City K-ZE features a new front grille, new headlamps, and design changes to the rear to set it apart. It offers the same 300 liter boot capacity as seen on the Kwid. The interiors share most features from the Kwid with an 8" touchscreen with infotainment, satellite navigation, internet connectivity and voice control.
The K-ZE also gets PM2.5 sensors and an Air Quality Control System to keep the air circulating withing the cabin as fresh as possible. The new City K-ZE also features a rear parking camera, and a tyre pressure monitoring system.
Renault confirms that the new City K-ZE will be best suited for urban environments. No pricing has been announced as on date and could be revealed closer to launch. The Renault City K-ZE will compete against the Tata Tigor EV and the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R EV.
Thoughts On The Renault City K-ZE
The Electric Revolution is definitely here. We've covered loads of brands headed electric way over the last month. The City K-ZE, if priced about the same as the Kwid, may do really well.