- 6 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 7 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 8 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Karnataka Crisis: SC to take up rebel MLAs' plea, BJP keeps close watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
As seen from the leaked brochure, the upcoming Nissan Kicks comes with a host of features including some segment-firsts. On the exterior, the Nissan Kicks will come with LED projector headlamps with DRL, boomerang taillights, cornering fog lamps, dual-tone exterior, floating roof and 17-inch alloy wheels among others.
Inside, the Nissan Kicks comes with first-in-class automatic air conditioning, dual-tone cabin with a faux carbon-fibre finish, a leather-wrapped soft-touch dashboard and an 8.0-inch touchscreen floating infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Safety features on the upcoming Nissan Kicks; four airbags, ABS with EBD, vehicle dynamic control, traction control system, hill-start assist, brake assist, ECO mode, cruise control, speed sensing door lock, follow-me-home headlamps and rear parking sensors/camera.
The new Nissan Kicks SUV will be powered by two engine options - 1.5-litre H4K petrol and 1.5-litre K9k DCi diesel. The 1.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine produces 106bhp and 142Nm of torque mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The 1.5-litre diesel, on the other hand, churns out 110bhp and 240Nm of torque mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The Nissan Kicks is further available in four variants: XL, XV, XV Pre and XV Pre Option. We recently got to drive the upcoming Nissan Kicks as part of the media drive event, ahead of its launch — read our detailed review here.
Further to this, the Kicks SUV will come with a wide range of colour options as well. Exterior paint choices on the upcoming Nissan Kicks include Pearl White, Blade Silver, Bronze Grey, Amber Orange, Deep Blue Pearl, Night Shade and Fire Red. The Kicks SUV also gets four additional dual-tone colour schemes — Pearl White/Amber Orange, Pearl White/Onyx Black, Bronze Grey/Amber Orange and fire Red/Onyx Black.
Thoughts On The New Nissan Kicks
The Nissan Kicks SUV is one of the most premium offerings from the brand in recent times. The Kicks SUV will replace the Terrano in the company's lineup and will rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Renault Captur, Ford EcoSport and the upcoming Tata Harrier.