TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Nissan India is all set to introduce their Kicks SUV in the market on the 22nd of January. The Nissan Kicks SUV will replace the Terrano offering from the brand's India lineup. Bookings for the Kicks SUV has already started for an amount of Rs 25,000.
The Kicks SUV is part of the Nissan-Renault B0 platform. This is the same platform which underpins the Renault Duster and the Nissan Terrano. The Kicks SUV is already available in the international market, however, the Indian-spec version is different than the one on sale outside India.
The Nissan Kicks comes with a host of features and equipment. On the exterior, the Kicks comes with its signature V-grille, large central air dam and sweptback headlamps with projector lights and LED DRL, 17-inch alloy wheels, floating roof and LED tail lights.
Inside, the Nissan Kicks comes with an 8.0-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, analogue instrument cluster with a central MID display, multifunction steering wheel and a host of other driver assistance functions.
The Nissan Kicks comes powered by a 1.5-litre K9k DCi diesel engine. It produces 108bhp and 240Nm of torque and is mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox.
Media drives for the upcoming Nissan Kicks were held earlier and we got a chance to drive the SUV — read our detailed review here.
Thoughts On The Nissan Kicks
The Nissan Kicks is one of the most premium offerings from the brand in the Indian market. Once launched in India on the 22nd January, the Kicks SUV will rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Jeep Compass and the upcoming Tata Harrier as well.