- Finance IndiaMart IPO To Open On 24 June
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Rashid Khan scores ‘century' against England: Here are 5 most expensive bowlers in WC
- Movies SURPRISING! Jasmin Bhasin Quits Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji As She's Not Okay To Bond With Child On Screen!
- Technology Newly Discovered Exoplanets Are Closer To Earth And Possible Habitable
- News Rahul Gandhi turns 49: Wishes pour in; PM Modi extends greetings
- Lifestyle Common Yoga Injuries & How To Avoid Them
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Toyota India is all set to launch its 2019 Camry Hybrid in the Indian market on the 18th of January. Ahead, of its launch, a new video has been leaked showcasing the complete exterior and interior design and feature updates on the upcoming Camry sedan.
The 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid is based on the brand's TNGA platform (same as the Lexus ES 300h). This platform allows the Camry larger dimensions, translating to better cabin space.
In terms of design, the new Toyota Camry hybrid comes with a prominent silver grille, with horizontal slats. The V-grille above it houses the Toyota brand logo at its centre. The grille is flanked on either side by sleek wrap-around LED headlamps.
On the sides, the new Camry comes with 18-inch alloy wheels while the rear features LED tail lights and a chrome bar connecting the two tail lights on either end.
Inside, the new Toyota Camry Hybrid a host of features, along with a long list of equipment. Some of the features on the Camry include a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, leather seats, leather steering wheel, faux wood accents, a MID with TFT display on the instrument cluster, cruise control, automatic climate controls, keyless entry and push-button start/stop among others.
The 2019 Toyota Camry will come to India in its hybrid form. This includes a 2.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine mated to an electric motor. The engine itself produces 178bhp and 221Nm of peak torque. The electric motor further adds 88kw of additional power output, bringing the combined output to 208bhp. The powertrain will further be mated to a standard seven-speed CVT transmission unit.
The new 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid has been spotted multiple times in India. The sedan was first showcased at the 2018 Paris Auto Show.
Thoughts On The New Toyota Camry Hybrid
The new 2019 Toyota Camry is already available in international markets. The sedan has been a successful product for the Japanese brand globally. Once launched in India, the 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid will rival the likes of the Skoda Superb and Honda Accord and is expected to be priced around Rs 38 lakh, ex-showroom.