- 1 min ago Tata Offers Automatic Transmission On The Tigor
- 8 min ago Revolt e-Bike Features Multiple Switchable Exhaust Sounds; Unveiling Tomorrow
- 1 hr ago Jeep Compass Trailhawk First Drive Review — The Premium Off-Roader You’ve Been Waiting For!
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week– Xiaomi Mi 9T, Galaxy A50, Galaxy M40, Redmi K20 Pro And More
- Movies Leila All Episodes LEAKED; The Web Series Is Now Available For FREE Download!
- Sports ISL Transfer News: Eugeneson Lyngdoh returns to Bengaluru FC
- News TMC MLA, 12 councillors set to join BJP today
- Finance DCC To Impose Penalty On Airtel, Vodafone Idea For Not Helping Reliance Jio
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Or Sophie Choudry Or Diana Penty: Whose Ethnic Look Was The Freshest?
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Toyota India is all set to introduce the latest-generation Camry Hybrid in the Indian market on the 18th of January. Ahead of its launch, we have received a fresh set of spy pics of the upcoming Toyota Camry Hybrid.
The latest-generation Toyota Camry Hybrid was first showcased at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. The new Camry Hybrid (eighth-generation model) shares the same platform as the Lexus ES 300h — read our detailed review here.
The upcoming Camry Hybrid uses the brand's TNGA (Toyota New Generation Architecture) platform. This translates to a longer, wider and lower dimensions for the upcoming sedan; clearly evident from the spy pics.
The new platform provides the new Camry with better cabin space and practicality while also making it lighter than the outgoing model. The overall torsional rigidity is also said to have improved by 30 per cent. The ride quality is also said to have improved while reducing NVH levels to a bare minimum.
The 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid gets a major upgrade in terms of both exterior and interior design. The exteriors boast of sharp creases, a large V-shaped front grille and a central air dam. The sleek LED headlamps and LED taillights further compliment the overall elegant look of the sedan.
Inside, the new Camry comes with a completely new design. The main changes include the addition of a fully-digital instrument cluster, an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment unit, heads-up display and a real-time onboard vehicle diagnostics functons among others.
The eighth-generation Toyota Camry Hybrid will come powered by a 2.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine producing 176bhp and 221Nm of peak torque. The hybrid powerplant further adds another 88kw, bumping the overall power output to 208bhp. The power unit will further come mated to a seven-speed CVT automatic transmission as standard.
Thoughts On The New 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid In India
Toyota has already discontinued the older generation sedan from the Indian lineup. Once launched, the new Toyota Camry Hybrid is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 35 - 40 lakh, ex-showroom. The sedan will take on rivals such as the Skoda Superb and the Honda Accord in the Indian market.