- 5 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 9 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 1 hr ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports UFC Vegas 15: Blaydes vs. Lewis fight card, date, time in India and where to watch
- Movies Anushka Sharma Gets A Congratulatory Gift From Sabyasachi With Her And Virat Kohli's Initials On It
- News Indian economy exhibited stronger than expected rebound: RBI Governor
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
The spy pics also reveal a redesigned front section that includes a new bumper design, re-profiled fog lamp units, an updated bonnet design and new headlamps with DRLs. The test mule also features a redesigned front grille which is now looks sportier.
The new-gen Nexon is expected to feature a new alloy wheel and a revised rear design as well. However, the silhouette of the compact-SUV is expected to remain the same. The new-gen Nexon is also expected to feature minor design changes on the inside as well, adding more features to the compact-SUV.
The facelift model of the Nexon will feature BS-VI compliant units petrol and diesel engines. Tata is expected to carry forward the existing engines offered on the current-gen Nexon to make is BS-VI compliant.
The current-gen Nexon is offered with two engine options: a 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine producing 108bhp and 170Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine churning out 108bhp and 260Nm of torque.
Both the engines are offered with either a standard six-speed manual transmission or a six-speed AMT automatic gearbox unit. The compact-SUV also features three driving modes to choose from ‘Eco', ‘City', and ‘Sport'. Tata has recently launched a limited edition of the Nexon SUV called the KRAZ — here are all the details.
The insides of the new-gen Nexon is expected to feature a new fully-digital instrument cluster unit. The other changes would include an updated touchscreen infotainment system with enhanced smart connectivity features. The interior trims is also expected to be revised adding to the pleasant cabin feel.
The new-gen Nexon when launched will rival the likes of Hyundai Venue, Mahindra XUV300 and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. Tata is expected to make the upcoming facelift model of the Nexon packed with features to compete against its rivals.
In other news, Tata Motors is also working on the electric vehicle development in India. The company's electric vehicles will be powered by the recently introduced ‘Ziptron' EV technology. The Nexon EV was driven to Leh-Ladakh by actor Milind Soman and his wife Ankita Konwar — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The New Tata Nexon (2020) Spied
The Nexon compact-SUV when launched, got an overwhelming response because of its funky and modern design. The compact-SUV also achieved a huge milestone by receiving a five-star safety rating in Global NCAP crash test. With the introduction of new rivals in the compact-SUV segment Nexon has taken a back seat in the sales numbers. However, Tata hopes to gain back some numbers by introducing of the 2020 Nexon compact-SUV.