- 16 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 20 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- News Explained: What is Constitution Day? what was November 26 observed as before 2015?
- Sports UFC Vegas 15: Blaydes vs. Lewis fight card, date, time in India and where to watch
- Movies Anushka Sharma Gets A Congratulatory Gift From Sabyasachi With Her And Virat Kohli's Initials On It
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Tata Nexon Kraz launched in India. The new Tata Nexon Kraz limited edition model is available in two variants: Kraz and Kraz+, with a starting price of Rs 7.57 lakh. The higher-spec Tata Nexon Kraz+ is priced at 8.17 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Nexon Kraz is the second limited edition model from Tata Motors. The company had launched the first edition Nexon Kraz last year as well, which was well received in the Indian market.
The new Tata Nexon Kraz edition introduced, celebrates the compact-SUV achieving 1 million sales milestone in the country. It comes with a number of exterior and interior cosmetic updates, to offer a more stylish, premium and sporty appeal to the Nexon SUV.
In terms of exterior updates, the Tata Nexon Kraz comes with a new black paint scheme with a contrasting silver roof, along with a number of tangerine coloured elements. This includes the ORVMs, inserts on the front grille, wheel accents and the ‘Kraz' badging on the tailgate.
The tangerine orange inserts continue on the interiors as well. This can be seen on the seat fabric and the surrounds on the AC vents. The central console, door and the steering are further finished in piano black finish as well.
Vivek Srivatsa, Head Marketing, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors, said,
"We have always been very proud of the Nexon and since its inception, it has been appreciated by customers and the media alike. We are delighted to have rolled out more than 100,000 Nexons, as it continues to excite customers and retains its status as one of the most appealing cars on Indian roads. Last year, the limited edition Nexon Kraz became one of our most desirable products, and this year, we are delighted to announce its return with a sportier and trendier second edition. We are confident that the new Kraz will attract a lot of young customers during the festive season this year."
The Tata Nexon Kraz comes powered by a choice of two engine options:1.2-litre Revotron petrol and 1.5-litre RevoTorq diesel units. Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with the optional AMT also on offer for both.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Kraz Limited Edition Launch In India
The Tata Nexon Kraz is a special edition model launched in the Indian market. It celebrates the 1 million sales milestone for the Nexon compact-SUV in India. Tata Motors will be hoping to attract more customers towards the more appealing Kraz edition of the Nexon, positioned in the competitive compact-SUV segment. The Tata Nexon rivals the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.