- 20 hrs ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 21 hrs ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- 23 hrs ago Most Searched Cars In India 2019: Maruti Suzuki Baleno Becomes Google’s Top Trending Car In India
- 1 day ago Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Finance Brokers Seek STT Rate Cut, DDT Withdrawal & LTCG Tax Exemption From Budget 2020
- News Laws are being passed that are unconstitutional: Priyanaka at Bharat Bachao Rally
- Movies Rangasthalam Continues To Be The Favourite Of The Mini-screen Audiences!
- Technology Mystery Oppo Smartphone With 6.5-Inch Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Shows Up On TENNA
- Lifestyle Man Born Deaf Adopts Deaf Puppy And Teaches Him Sign Language
- Sports WWE TLC 2019 match card, preview and predictions
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Tata Nexon Kraz launched in India. The new Tata Nexon Kraz limited edition model is available in two variants: Kraz and Kraz+, with a starting price of Rs 7.57 lakh. The higher-spec Tata Nexon Kraz+ is priced at 8.17 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Nexon Kraz is the second limited edition model from Tata Motors. The company had launched the first edition Nexon Kraz last year as well, which was well received in the Indian market.
The new Tata Nexon Kraz edition introduced, celebrates the compact-SUV achieving 1 million sales milestone in the country. It comes with a number of exterior and interior cosmetic updates, to offer a more stylish, premium and sporty appeal to the Nexon SUV.
In terms of exterior updates, the Tata Nexon Kraz comes with a new black paint scheme with a contrasting silver roof, along with a number of tangerine coloured elements. This includes the ORVMs, inserts on the front grille, wheel accents and the ‘Kraz' badging on the tailgate.
The tangerine orange inserts continue on the interiors as well. This can be seen on the seat fabric and the surrounds on the AC vents. The central console, door and the steering are further finished in piano black finish as well.
Vivek Srivatsa, Head Marketing, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors, said,
"We have always been very proud of the Nexon and since its inception, it has been appreciated by customers and the media alike. We are delighted to have rolled out more than 100,000 Nexons, as it continues to excite customers and retains its status as one of the most appealing cars on Indian roads. Last year, the limited edition Nexon Kraz became one of our most desirable products, and this year, we are delighted to announce its return with a sportier and trendier second edition. We are confident that the new Kraz will attract a lot of young customers during the festive season this year."
The Tata Nexon Kraz comes powered by a choice of two engine options:1.2-litre Revotron petrol and 1.5-litre RevoTorq diesel units. Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with the optional AMT also on offer for both.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Kraz Limited Edition Launch In India
The Tata Nexon Kraz is a special edition model launched in the Indian market. It celebrates the 1 million sales milestone for the Nexon compact-SUV in India. Tata Motors will be hoping to attract more customers towards the more appealing Kraz edition of the Nexon, positioned in the competitive compact-SUV segment. The Tata Nexon rivals the likes of the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.