- 37 min ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launch Live Updates: Price, Specifications, Features & Other Details
- 51 min ago Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Revealed With Seats Finished In Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone Leather.
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 5-Year/1-Lakh Warranty Scheme Announced For Select Diesel Models
- 21 hrs ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- Movies Dabangg 3: Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha Entertain Special Kids On Sets
- News 100 not out: Meet Rohith, who helps the young chase their dreams for the sheer joy of it
- Sports UFC returns to Boston with Light Heavyweight thriller
- Technology Realme 5 Pro Vs Redmi Note 7 Pro – Which Mid-Range Phone Wins The Race?
- Finance TCS Surpasses RIL In Market Cap To Reclaim Most Valued Indian Firm Tag
- Lifestyle Har Chhath 2019: Date, Time, And Significance of Balaram Jayanti Vrat
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Declared, Check Cut-off Score
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Maruti Suzuki is working on a brand new product for the Indian market, in the form of the S-Presso micro-SUV. The upcoming Maruti S-Presso is based on the 'Future-S' concept showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo and is said to go on sale in India in September this year.
Now, ahead of its official launch in India, the Maruti S-Presso has been spied testing on the Indian street by Cartoq. The spy pics of the new Maruti Suzuki S-Presso micro-SUV showcases the car completely camouflaged.
The spy pics also showcase the overall dimensions of the new car. The S-Presso will come with a tall design, high ground clearance and an almost SUV-ish stance. Based on the Future-S concept, the new S-Presso will come with a brand new design, with bold and aggressive styling features.
The Maruti S-Presso will also be part of the brand's HEARTECT platform, the same architecture which underpins the Swift, Dzire, Ignis and the Ertiga MPV.
It will also get premium features and equipment, which includes LED headlamps, LED DRLs and LED taillights. Other features also include a SUV-like ground clearance of 180mm as well as a high-seating position for the driver.
Inside, the premiumness will continue, with a number of features. This might even include the latest-generation SmartPlay touchscreen infotainment system from Maruti Suzuki, steering-mounted controls, fully-digital instrument cluster, fabric seat upholstery and a host of other safety equipment as well.
The new Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will be powered by the same engine as on its other models. This includes the updated 1.2-litre BS-VI compliant petrol engine. This engine produces 82bhp and 114Nm of torque; mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission.
The upcoming micro-SUV/crossover hatchback, will be compliant with all the upcoming safety and emission norms. This includes both, the BS6 regulations of April 2020 and the new crash test regulations of October 2019.
Talking about BS-VI emissions, Maruti Suzuki just launched the BS6-compliant Ertiga MPV in the Indian market. The new Maruti Ertiga BS6 petrol is priced at Rs 7.54 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are all the details.
Thoughts On The Maruti S-Presso
The Maruti S-Presso is a brand new entry-level product offering from the company in India. The car once launched will rival the likes of the Renault Kwid and the Mahindra KUV100 NXT. It will also be priced competitively in the market, although the official figures will be announced closer to its launch date.