- 47 min ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers 14.4% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 1 hr ago Honda Car Discounts & Year-End Offers: Benefits Of Up To Rs 2.5 Lakh Offered On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe ‘Black Shadow’ Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 42.30 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Tata Hexa BS6 4X4 Spotted Testing In Pune Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Vi Refarming 3G Sites In Bengaluru To Offer High Speed 4G Network
- Movies Sonu Sood On Having An Educational Institute’s Department Named After Him: Greatest Honour Of My Of Life
- Lifestyle 12 Safe And Effective Tips For Diabetic Foot Care
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Chennaiyin FC vs Bengaluru FC: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Finance HDFC Bank Customers: This Is How RBI's Diktat Impacts You
- News Pak court sentences JuD chief Hafiz Saeed’s spokesman to 15 years in jail in terror financing case
- Education Army Public School Result 2020 Declared, Check APS CSB Result 2020 For PRT, PGT And TGT
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Maruti Suzuki is working on a brand new product for the Indian market, in the form of the S-Presso micro-SUV. The upcoming Maruti S-Presso is based on the 'Future-S' concept showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo and is said to go on sale in India in September this year.
Now, ahead of its official launch in India, the Maruti S-Presso has been spied testing on the Indian street by Cartoq. The spy pics of the new Maruti Suzuki S-Presso micro-SUV showcases the car completely camouflaged.
The spy pics also showcase the overall dimensions of the new car. The S-Presso will come with a tall design, high ground clearance and an almost SUV-ish stance. Based on the Future-S concept, the new S-Presso will come with a brand new design, with bold and aggressive styling features.
The Maruti S-Presso will also be part of the brand's HEARTECT platform, the same architecture which underpins the Swift, Dzire, Ignis and the Ertiga MPV.
It will also get premium features and equipment, which includes LED headlamps, LED DRLs and LED taillights. Other features also include a SUV-like ground clearance of 180mm as well as a high-seating position for the driver.
Inside, the premiumness will continue, with a number of features. This might even include the latest-generation SmartPlay touchscreen infotainment system from Maruti Suzuki, steering-mounted controls, fully-digital instrument cluster, fabric seat upholstery and a host of other safety equipment as well.
The new Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will be powered by the same engine as on its other models. This includes the updated 1.2-litre BS-VI compliant petrol engine. This engine produces 82bhp and 114Nm of torque; mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission.
The upcoming micro-SUV/crossover hatchback, will be compliant with all the upcoming safety and emission norms. This includes both, the BS6 regulations of April 2020 and the new crash test regulations of October 2019.
Talking about BS-VI emissions, Maruti Suzuki just launched the BS6-compliant Ertiga MPV in the Indian market. The new Maruti Ertiga BS6 petrol is priced at Rs 7.54 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are all the details.
Thoughts On The Maruti S-Presso
The Maruti S-Presso is a brand new entry-level product offering from the company in India. The car once launched will rival the likes of the Renault Kwid and the Mahindra KUV100 NXT. It will also be priced competitively in the market, although the official figures will be announced closer to its launch date.