TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Gaadiwaadi has received the first set of clean pics of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift hatchback. The spy images showcase the front of the car with a new bumper design, projector headlamps with smoked-effect (similar to the one seen on the Baleno RS).
The overall look of the new Baleno facelift is similar to the current-generation model. However, the new bumper, new fog lamp housing and the refreshed rectangular air dam give the facelift a fresh and more upmarket look.
For the interiors as well, the Baleno will come with a number of additional features and equipment. The hatchback will also feature new upholstery for the seats, as well as an updated instrument cluster providing a more premium feel than the current model.
In terms of safety, the new Maruti Baleno facelift will also come with a host of new safety updates. This includes speed sensing auto door lock/unlock and high-speed alerts, which will be standard across all variants.
Apart from the new Baleno facelift, Maruti Suzuki is also working on introducing the new WagonR hatchback in the market. The new Maruti WagonR will be launched later this month. Here are all the new cars scheduled to launch in January 2019.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Baleno Facelift 2019
The new Maruti Baleno facelift will continue to be sold in four variants - Sigma, Delta, Zeta & Alpha. The premium hatchback will continue to be available through Maruti's NEXA outlets. Prices for the new Baleno facelift are expected to increase slightly and the hatchback will rival the likes of the Hyundai Elite i20 in the Indian market.