- Movies SURPRISING! Jasmin Bhasin Quits Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji As She's Not Okay To Bond With Child On Screen!
- Technology Newly Discovered Exoplanets Are Closer To Earth And Possible Habitable
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: ATK signs Fijian sensation Roy Krishna
- Finance RBI Panel Suggests Doubling Collateral-Free Loan Limit To 20 Lakhs
- News Rahul Gandhi turns 49: Wishes pour in; PM Modi extends greetings
- Lifestyle Common Yoga Injuries & How To Avoid Them
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch its all-new WagonR hatchback in the Indian market. The new Maruti WagonR is expected to go on sale in India from the 23rd January 2019. Ahead of its launch, Gaadiwaadi has shared spy images of the new WagonR being tested.
The spy images showcase the new hatchback completely undisguised, revealing the exterior design updates on the 2019 WagonR. The all-new WagonR comes with a completely fresh design as compared to the outgoing model, with just the tallboy frame being retained.
The new WagonR now comes with wrap-around headlamps, rising window-line, floating roof, large wheel-arches and vertically-stacked tail lights.
The interiors of the all-new WagonR is also expected to get a complete update. The hatchback is expected to come with a touchscreen infotainment unit, supported by Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and a host of other options.
In terms of safety, the WagonR might come with dual airbags, ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, seatbelt reminders, high-speed alerts and ISOFIX child seat mounts; to name a few.
The new Maruti WagonR could continue to be powered by the same 1.0-litre three-cylinder engine as seen on the outgoing model. The engine churns out 67bhp and 90Nm of torque and comes mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. There will also be an automatic transmission as an option.
The current-generation WagonR also comes with the optional LPG and CNG options, which might be carried over on the new generation as well. Maruti Suzuki has also announced that an electric version of the WagonR is in development. The electric WagonR will be the first all-electric product from the company as is expected to be introduced in 2020.
Thoughts On The All-New Maruti WagonR
The all-new Maruti WagonR has been in development for a long time, with multiple spottings of it undergoing testing being reported. Once launched in India, the 2019 Maruti Suzuki WagonR will directly rival the recently launched Hyundai Santro.