- 7 hrs ago Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- 9 hrs ago KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- 11 hrs ago Will BS-IV Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020 Remain Operational: Here's The Government's Decision
- 13 hrs ago Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- News FATF review: Pakistan failed 32 of 40 parameters
- Finance 7 Best HDFC Mutual Fund Schemes You Must Buy
- Movies Porinju Mariam Jose Box Office Collections Day 1: Makes A Solid And Promising Opening!
- Sports West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights: Ishant takes five to put India in command
- Technology Amazon Onam Offers 2019 – Laptops, Headphones, Speakers And More On Discount
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai will be unveiling their all-new Venue today (17th April 2019). The unveil will take place simultaneously in both New York, USA and India. Ahead of its official unveil, Hyundai has released yet another teaser video of the upcoming sub-four-metre SUV.
The new teaser video as seen here, showcases the front silhouette of the new Hyundai Venue SUV. The teaser showcases the squarish headlamps surrounded by LED DRLs. The Hyundai Venue will also feature the brand's latest design language, with the cascading grille up front. The front grille will also come with chrome elements.
The car has been spied testing in India on multiple occasions. Earlier spy pics also revealed the interiors of the SUV, showcasing a number of features and equipment. Hyundai also announced that the upcoming Venue SUV will come with the BlueLink Connectivity which itself consists of 33 features; 10 of which have been added specifically for the Indian market.
Other features on the Hyundai Venue SUV: 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, climate control, sunroof, ventilated front seats and a host of segment-first equipments as well.
The new Hyundai Venue will also comply with all the safety and crash test norms of 2019. The Venue will come equipped with all the safety features such as ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, seat-belt reminder, speed warning and dual airbags as standard across all variants.
The new Hyundai Venue will be powered by three engines: two petrol and one diesel. This includes 1.4-litre petrol and diesel engines churning out 100bhp and 90bhp, respectively. The Hyundai Venue will also be powered by a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine, also churning out 100bhp.
The 1.4-litre petrol and diesel engine options will be mated to a six-speed manual gearbox while the 1.0-litre petrol unit will be mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Hyundai dealers across India have already started accepting unofficial bookings for the Venue SUV for an amount of Rs 50,000 — here are more details.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Teaser
The Hyundai Venue will be the first sub-four-metre SUV offering from the brand in the Indian market. The Hyundai Venue will be positioned below the Creta in the Indian product lineup. Once launched in India, the Hyundai Venue will rival the likes of the Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon.
The Hyundai Venue will be unveiled in a couple of hours from now, stay tuned for more updates on the Hyundai Venue SUV.