- 1 hr ago Jeep Compass Trailhawk First Drive Review — The Premium Off-Roader You’ve Been Waiting For!
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- 1 day ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 2 day ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Finance DCC To Impose Penalty On Airtel, Vodafone Idea For Not Helping Reliance Jio
- News Nirav Modi's Economic Offender case adjourned after counsel says only PMLA court can try him
- Movies Anushka Sharma To Follow Rani Mukerji & Kareena Kapoor Khan's Footsteps? Find Out How
- Sports ISL Transfer News: Mumbai City sign Mato Grgic from NorthEast
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Or Sophie Choudry Or Diana Penty: Whose Ethnic Look Was The Freshest?
- Technology Xiaomi's Partner Holitech To Invest $200 Million in Country
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hyundai will be unveiling their all-new Venue today (17th April 2019). The unveil will take place simultaneously in both New York, USA and India. Ahead of its official unveil, Hyundai has released yet another teaser video of the upcoming sub-four-metre SUV.
The new teaser video as seen here, showcases the front silhouette of the new Hyundai Venue SUV. The teaser showcases the squarish headlamps surrounded by LED DRLs. The Hyundai Venue will also feature the brand's latest design language, with the cascading grille up front. The front grille will also come with chrome elements.
The car has been spied testing in India on multiple occasions. Earlier spy pics also revealed the interiors of the SUV, showcasing a number of features and equipment. Hyundai also announced that the upcoming Venue SUV will come with the BlueLink Connectivity which itself consists of 33 features; 10 of which have been added specifically for the Indian market.
Other features on the Hyundai Venue SUV: 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, climate control, sunroof, ventilated front seats and a host of segment-first equipments as well.
The new Hyundai Venue will also comply with all the safety and crash test norms of 2019. The Venue will come equipped with all the safety features such as ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, seat-belt reminder, speed warning and dual airbags as standard across all variants.
The new Hyundai Venue will be powered by three engines: two petrol and one diesel. This includes 1.4-litre petrol and diesel engines churning out 100bhp and 90bhp, respectively. The Hyundai Venue will also be powered by a 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine, also churning out 100bhp.
The 1.4-litre petrol and diesel engine options will be mated to a six-speed manual gearbox while the 1.0-litre petrol unit will be mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Hyundai dealers across India have already started accepting unofficial bookings for the Venue SUV for an amount of Rs 50,000 — here are more details.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue Teaser
The Hyundai Venue will be the first sub-four-metre SUV offering from the brand in the Indian market. The Hyundai Venue will be positioned below the Creta in the Indian product lineup. Once launched in India, the Hyundai Venue will rival the likes of the Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon.
The Hyundai Venue will be unveiled in a couple of hours from now, stay tuned for more updates on the Hyundai Venue SUV.