- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 4 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 4 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 5 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports Tare, Surya for DRS in Ranji matches
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- Technology Now Instagram users can post landscape video on IGTV: Everything you need to know
- News President Donald Trump and PM Modi to meet at G-20 Summit in June
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai India has commenced the production of their much-awaited Venue SUV for the Indian market. The first Hyundai Venue SUV rolled out of production line from the brand's facility in Chennai.
Hyundai is all set to launch the Venue in the Indian market on the 21st May. Bookings for the Venue has already begun for an amount of Rs 21,000. The Hyundai Venue will be the first sub-four-metre SUV from the Korean brand in the country and will be positioned below the popular Creta.
The first car to roll out of the production line came in a brand-new Lava Orange paint scheme, along with a dual-tone black contrasting roof. The first production SUV also received the brand's new 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
Hyundai has already managed to record over 2,000 bookings within the first 24 hours. The company stated that they expect these number to climb well over 10,000 as we near the launch date of the SUV.
Officially, the new Hyundai Venue will be offered in a range of seven colours: Stardust, Denim Blue, Typhoon Silver, Deep Forest, Polar White, Fiery Red and Lava Orange. In addition to this, Hyundai will also offer the Venue with a choice of three dual-tone options as well.
Apart from the new 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine, Hyundai will also offer the Venue with a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.4-litre diesel units as well. The 1.2-litre unit borrowed from the Elite i20 will come mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The 1.4-litre diesel, on the other hand, is carried forward from the Creta and will be mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
The Hyundai Venue will also come with a range of features and equipments. This includes LED headlamps, LED tail lights, LED DRLs, cruise control, wireless charging and BlueLink connectivity which offers additional features. Some of features available on Hyundai's Bluelink include maps, emergency response, eSim connectivity through Vodafone and finding destinations.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue SUV
The Hyundai Venue SUV is just days away from being introduced in the Indian market. The SUV was simultaneously unveiled both in India and USA. Once launched in India, the Hyundai Venue will rival the likes of the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300, Tata Nexon and the Ford EcoSport. We also expect Hyundai to price the Hyundai Venue in the range of Rs 8 - 12 lakh, ex-showroom.