- 7 hrs ago Ackodrive Moves Its Sales Completely Online Amidst Lockdown
- 8 hrs ago Toyota To Hike Prices Of Vellfire & Camry Hybrid Models In India From July: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago TVS Ntorq 125 BS6 Prices Increase Marginally Across All Variants: Here Are The New Prices
- 10 hrs ago Ashok Leyland Introduces AVTR Modular Truck Platform Along With BS6 Compliant Engines
- Movies Bollywood Producer Anil Suri Passes Away Due To COVID-19; Was Denied Bed In Top Hospital
- News UN report on terrorism reiterates what Pak PM publicly 'confessed': India
- Sports Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Jasprit Bumrah feature in Aaron Finch's all-time India-Australia combined XI; Rohit ignored
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Vs Other Smartphones Under Rs. 25,000
- Lifestyle Arranged Marriage Problems? Here Are Solution To These 7 Issues That You May Face
- Finance L&T Q4 Net Profit Falls 6.5%; Announces Rs 8/Share Dividend
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
Hyundai India has commenced the production of their much-awaited Venue SUV for the Indian market. The first Hyundai Venue SUV rolled out of production line from the brand's facility in Chennai.
Hyundai is all set to launch the Venue in the Indian market on the 21st May. Bookings for the Venue has already begun for an amount of Rs 21,000. The Hyundai Venue will be the first sub-four-metre SUV from the Korean brand in the country and will be positioned below the popular Creta.
The first car to roll out of the production line came in a brand-new Lava Orange paint scheme, along with a dual-tone black contrasting roof. The first production SUV also received the brand's new 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
Hyundai has already managed to record over 2,000 bookings within the first 24 hours. The company stated that they expect these number to climb well over 10,000 as we near the launch date of the SUV.
Officially, the new Hyundai Venue will be offered in a range of seven colours: Stardust, Denim Blue, Typhoon Silver, Deep Forest, Polar White, Fiery Red and Lava Orange. In addition to this, Hyundai will also offer the Venue with a choice of three dual-tone options as well.
Apart from the new 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine, Hyundai will also offer the Venue with a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.4-litre diesel units as well. The 1.2-litre unit borrowed from the Elite i20 will come mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The 1.4-litre diesel, on the other hand, is carried forward from the Creta and will be mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
The Hyundai Venue will also come with a range of features and equipments. This includes LED headlamps, LED tail lights, LED DRLs, cruise control, wireless charging and BlueLink connectivity which offers additional features. Some of features available on Hyundai's Bluelink include maps, emergency response, eSim connectivity through Vodafone and finding destinations.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Venue SUV
The Hyundai Venue SUV is just days away from being introduced in the Indian market. The SUV was simultaneously unveiled both in India and USA. Once launched in India, the Hyundai Venue will rival the likes of the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV300, Tata Nexon and the Ford EcoSport. We also expect Hyundai to price the Hyundai Venue in the range of Rs 8 - 12 lakh, ex-showroom.