- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Which constituencies are voting today; Complete list of polls and by-polls on Oct 21
- Movies Badshah Responds After Dr Zeus Accuses Bala Filmmakers Of Having Plagiarized ‘Don’t Be Shy’
- Sports Tearful Murray soaks up European Open win
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Hyundai Motor India Limited has officially opened bookings for their sub-compact SUV, the Hyundai Venue. Officially, the booking amount is Rs 21,000. The vehicle can be booked online or physically at an authorized dealer. The vehicles can be booked online till 20 May 2019.
While Hyundai has officially stated Rs 21,000 as a booking amount for the Venue, dealers across the country seem to have set their own booking amounts. One dealer at Pune confirmed the booking amount for the Venue at Rs 21,000 and another quoted Rs 1 Lakh. A dealer in Bangalore said the booking amount stood at Rs 25,000, and a dealer in Delhi said the booking amount was Rs 1 lakh.
The compact SUV will arrive with three engine options - one diesel, and two petrol. The diesel variant will feature a 1.4-Litre four-cylinder turbo-charged engine that produces 90hp of power and 220Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The diesel variant will not be available with an automatic transmission for now. The second variant is a petrol that will feature a 1.2-Litre four-cylinder engine that produces 83hp of power and 115Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is available as an optional.
The third variant is the crowned-jewel of the line up. This variant will feature a 1.0-Litre three-cylinder turbo-charged engine that produces 120hp of power and 172Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 6-speed manual transmission while a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is avail as an optional.
The Hyundai Venue was unveiled recently on board a cruise-liner making her way to Goa, and is scheduled for a May 21st launch. The Hyundai Venue features sleek LED DRLs, a dual-tone interior, and diamond-cut alloy wheels. The highlight feature however is the Bluelink system. This system will use an embedded Vodafone-Idea SIM card for its wireless connectivity. The Bluelink system will allow for real-time navigation, ego-fencing, a remote engine immobilizer and an RSA button among others. To know more about the Bluelink system, click here.
Thoughts About Official Bookings Open For The Hyundai Venue
Well, we're certain the official booking amount is Rs 21,000, but Hyundai dearlers seem to be having a field day. Each dealer has set a different booking amount. Forget about the country, this is happening within a city. We wonder if Hyundai know about this. Insane!
Having said that, the easiest way to book the Hyundai Venue is to do it online. And yes, pre-bookings are open till 20 May 2019.