- 53 min ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now.
- 4 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Border picks Kohli, Morgan, Finch as three skippers to watch out for in WC
- News Jaganmohan Reddy to meet Modi tomorrow
- Technology Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- Movies Salman Khan's Hilarious Reply When Katrina Kaif Asked Him Why He Doesn't Follow Her On Instagram!
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai Motor India Limited has officially opened bookings for their sub-compact SUV, the Hyundai Venue. Officially, the booking amount is Rs 21,000. The vehicle can be booked online or physically at an authorized dealer. The vehicles can be booked online till 20 May 2019.
While Hyundai has officially stated Rs 21,000 as a booking amount for the Venue, dealers across the country seem to have set their own booking amounts. One dealer at Pune confirmed the booking amount for the Venue at Rs 21,000 and another quoted Rs 1 Lakh. A dealer in Bangalore said the booking amount stood at Rs 25,000, and a dealer in Delhi said the booking amount was Rs 1 lakh.
The compact SUV will arrive with three engine options - one diesel, and two petrol. The diesel variant will feature a 1.4-Litre four-cylinder turbo-charged engine that produces 90hp of power and 220Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The diesel variant will not be available with an automatic transmission for now. The second variant is a petrol that will feature a 1.2-Litre four-cylinder engine that produces 83hp of power and 115Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is available as an optional.
The third variant is the crowned-jewel of the line up. This variant will feature a 1.0-Litre three-cylinder turbo-charged engine that produces 120hp of power and 172Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 6-speed manual transmission while a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is avail as an optional.
The Hyundai Venue was unveiled recently on board a cruise-liner making her way to Goa, and is scheduled for a May 21st launch. The Hyundai Venue features sleek LED DRLs, a dual-tone interior, and diamond-cut alloy wheels. The highlight feature however is the Bluelink system. This system will use an embedded Vodafone-Idea SIM card for its wireless connectivity. The Bluelink system will allow for real-time navigation, ego-fencing, a remote engine immobilizer and an RSA button among others. To know more about the Bluelink system, click here.
Thoughts About Official Bookings Open For The Hyundai Venue
Well, we're certain the official booking amount is Rs 21,000, but Hyundai dearlers seem to be having a field day. Each dealer has set a different booking amount. Forget about the country, this is happening within a city. We wonder if Hyundai know about this. Insane!
Having said that, the easiest way to book the Hyundai Venue is to do it online. And yes, pre-bookings are open till 20 May 2019.