- 5 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 6 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Karnataka Crisis: SC to take up rebel MLAs' plea, BJP keeps close watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hyundai Motor India Limited has officially opened bookings for their sub-compact SUV, the Hyundai Venue. Officially, the booking amount is Rs 21,000. The vehicle can be booked online or physically at an authorized dealer. The vehicles can be booked online till 20 May 2019.
While Hyundai has officially stated Rs 21,000 as a booking amount for the Venue, dealers across the country seem to have set their own booking amounts. One dealer at Pune confirmed the booking amount for the Venue at Rs 21,000 and another quoted Rs 1 Lakh. A dealer in Bangalore said the booking amount stood at Rs 25,000, and a dealer in Delhi said the booking amount was Rs 1 lakh.
The compact SUV will arrive with three engine options - one diesel, and two petrol. The diesel variant will feature a 1.4-Litre four-cylinder turbo-charged engine that produces 90hp of power and 220Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The diesel variant will not be available with an automatic transmission for now. The second variant is a petrol that will feature a 1.2-Litre four-cylinder engine that produces 83hp of power and 115Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is available as an optional.
The third variant is the crowned-jewel of the line up. This variant will feature a 1.0-Litre three-cylinder turbo-charged engine that produces 120hp of power and 172Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 6-speed manual transmission while a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic is avail as an optional.
The Hyundai Venue was unveiled recently on board a cruise-liner making her way to Goa, and is scheduled for a May 21st launch. The Hyundai Venue features sleek LED DRLs, a dual-tone interior, and diamond-cut alloy wheels. The highlight feature however is the Bluelink system. This system will use an embedded Vodafone-Idea SIM card for its wireless connectivity. The Bluelink system will allow for real-time navigation, ego-fencing, a remote engine immobilizer and an RSA button among others. To know more about the Bluelink system, click here.
Thoughts About Official Bookings Open For The Hyundai Venue
Well, we're certain the official booking amount is Rs 21,000, but Hyundai dearlers seem to be having a field day. Each dealer has set a different booking amount. Forget about the country, this is happening within a city. We wonder if Hyundai know about this. Insane!
Having said that, the easiest way to book the Hyundai Venue is to do it online. And yes, pre-bookings are open till 20 May 2019.