- 1 hr ago Continental Builds Heads Up Display For Sport And Performance Cars
- 2 hrs ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- 3 hrs ago Vespa & Aprilia To Launch FI Scooters With LED Headlamps & New Scooters With 200cc Engine
- 19 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Coming from a second-line side in world cricket, Shakib Al Hasan’s feat is extra special
- Finance Fitch Lowers India Growth Forecast For FY20 To 6.6%
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A70 Cases And Covers To Buy In India
- News If you are going to cough, please go away the room: Donald Trump
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3: Is This The Final List Of Contestants?
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Make Us Want To Invest In Green Pantsuits
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Images of Hyundai's upcoming Venue SUV has been leaked online ahead of its global reveal later this month. Then leaked images, which look to have been shot a dealership warehouse facility, show us what the upcoming Maruti Brezza-rivalling Hyundai Venue will look like when the South Korean carmaker officially unveils the compact SUV on April 17.
The leaked images of the Hyundai Venue show that the new compact SUV sports the split headlamp design that seems to be the craze these days among carmakers. The split lighting system flanks Hyundai's trademark cascade grille, which features quite a bit of chrome and a large Hyundai badge in the centre.
The silhouette of the new Hyundai Venue is quite reminiscent of its larger sibling, the Creta. Further emphasizing its link with the Creta are the machined alloy wheels which look quite similar to the ones on the larger SUV.
At the rear, the boxy tailgate with its sharply raked windscreen and squarish taillamps does remind us of the Carlino concept which was the starting point of this compact SUV's journey. The rear end of the Venue features multiple badges with the Hyundai logo and the SUV's name taking centre stage.
Seated on either side of the tailgate are the badges for the variant (left) and in this case the engine variant. In the case of the leaked car, it is the SX variant, which sports the new 1.0-litre turbocharged engine, hence the red turbo badge.
Inside, the Hyundai Venue sports an all-black theme. The dashboard is quite nicely put together and sports a freestanding touchscreen display for the infotainment that sits at the top of the centre console. Underneath the display are seen controls for the climate control setup and various USB and charging ports. The gear shifter for the 6-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox can also be seen.
The steering wheel is a three-spoke leather wrapped unit that features controls for the audio system and the cruise control system. Behind the steering wheel sits the instrument binnacle which sports what appears to be a colour multi-information display between the two large dials for the tacho and speedometers.
The new Hyundai Venue will feature multiple connected car features which will be powered by an e-sim from Vodafone. The connected car features include AI based voice recognition, driving reports and geo-fencing among many others.