- 14 min ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 3 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 3 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 4 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Mohammed Shami's estranged wife Hasin Jahan has this to say on his hat-trick
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- News Dera head Ram Rahim Singh parole issue: Sirsa Police yet to give its report to DC
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Honda Cars India is all set to bring back the popular and much-awaited Civic nameplate into the Indian market. The Japanese brand is said to introduce the sedan sometime during the first week of March 2019.
The all-new 2019 Honda Civic has been caught testing on multiple occasions in the country. The new Civic will come with a completely new design, in line with Honda's new design language.
The new Civic will come with a more angular design, compared to the previous generation model. The design will include a number of sharp creases, providing an overall sporty look to the new sedan.
The new Honda Civic will also come packed with features and equipment. It will come standard with features such as LED headlamps, LED taillights and LED DRL (Daytime Running Lights). It will also feature, Honda's fluidic design along with the signature front grille, similar to the ones seen on most of the brand's products.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Honda Civic will come powered by two engine options: 1.8-litre petrol and a 1.6-litre turbocharged diesel. The petrol unit will produce a max power output of 140bhp while the diesel churns out 120bhp. Both engines will further come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The petrol engine will further get the optional CVT transmission as well.
The new 2019 Honda Civic was first showcased in India at the 2018 Auto Expo. The Civic is one among six new launches planned by Honda in the Indian market. Other product launches include a new hatchback and a petrol-hybrid. Honda is also working on bringing an electric vehicle in the market. The new electric hatchback will be based on their Jazz offering, which has already been spotted undergoing initial test runs in the country.
Thoughts On The All-New 2019 Honda Civic India Launch
The Honda Civic once launched in the Indian market is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 18 - 22 lakh, ex-showroom. The new Honda Civic will rival the likes of the Hyundai Elantra, segment leader Skoda Octavia and the Toyota Corolla Altis. It will also rival the upcoming Maruti's rebadged version of the Corolla sedan, which is also expected to launch in India sometime in late-2019.