- 7 hrs ago Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- 9 hrs ago KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- 12 hrs ago Will BS-IV Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020 Remain Operational: Here's The Government's Decision
- 13 hrs ago Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Spotted Online With Dual-Channel Wi-Fi Support
- News FATF review: Pakistan failed 32 of 40 parameters
- Finance 7 Best HDFC Mutual Fund Schemes You Must Buy
- Movies Porinju Mariam Jose Box Office Collections Day 1: Makes A Solid And Promising Opening!
- Sports West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights: Ishant takes five to put India in command
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Force Motors has launched the Gurkha ABS in the Indian market. Prices for the updated Force Gurkha off-roader starts at Rs 11.05 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Bookings for the ABS-equipped Force Gurkha is now open across its dealerships in the country.
The Force Gurkha is available in a range of three variants — Xplorer, Xtreme and Xpedition. The three variants are further available in either a three-door or five-door formats. Force has updated the Xplorer three-door, Xplorer five-door and Xtreme three-door variants with ABS. The three models are priced at Rs 11.05 lakh, Rs12.55 lakh and Rs 13.30 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Force is yet to update the Xpedition model with the mandatory safety feature.
Force Motors recently launched the Gurkha Xtreme in the Indian market. The Force Gurkha Xtreme is the top-of-the-line model for the Gurkha lineup in the country. The top-spec Force Gurkha Xtreme is powered by a new 2.2-litre diesel engine producing a healthy 140bhp and 321Nm of torque. It is mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
The new diesel engine replaces the older 2.5-litre unit which produced 85bhp and 230Nm of torque. However, the Xpedition and Xplorer variants of the Force Gurkha continue to be powered by this engine.
The new Force Gurkha Xtreme also comes with new decals, larger footboards, new bumpers, LED indicators and refreshed set of wing mirrors; all of which help it differentiate from the other variants — here are more details on the new 2019 Force Gurkha Xtreme.
Force Motors is also said to be testing out a BS-VI compliant engine for the Gurkha models. The new engine has been spied testing recently, suggesting an update closer to the April 2020 deadline — here are more details on the new BS-VI compliant diesel engine on the Gurkha.
Although, the new safety regulations of April 2019 mandates the requirement of certain safety features. Force Motors have updated the Gurkha models with just the anti-lock braking system. This suggests that Force might have another update in store in the future to add on the remaining safety features made mandatory by the new regulations. These additional safety features include seatbelt reminders, high-speed alerts, dual airbags and reverse parking sensors.
Thoughts On The Force Gurkha ABS
The Force Gurkha is one of the most capable off-roaders on sale in the Indian market. As part of the mandatory safety regulations, Force Motors have updated their Gurkha models. The Force Gurkha in the Indian market rivals the likes of the Mahindra Thar.