- 43 min ago New Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Revealed With Seats Finished In Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone Leather.
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 5-Year/1-Lakh Warranty Scheme Announced For Select Diesel Models
- Movies Barun Sobti B’day Spl: Sanaya Irani Or Surbhi Jyoti – Who Makes The BEST Jodi With Birthday Boy?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A50 New Firmware Improves Battery And System Stability
- News ‘Bikini airline’ VietJet kicks off Delhi to Vietnam, with tickets starting Rs 9; Check details
- Lifestyle Tamannaah Bhatia's Elaborate Anarkali Is What Will Up Your Festive Wardrobe
- Finance RIL, Medanta, Policybazaar, Curefit, Among Cos To Invest In Jammu & Kashmir
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Sports UFC returns to Boston with Light Heavyweight thriller
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
BMW India has launched the all-new BMW X7 in the Indian market. The BMW X7 was first unveiled globally, back in October 2018 and is now available in the country with a pricing of Rs 98.90 Lakh. The new seven-seater X7 will be available in two variants: xDrive 40i and the xDrive 30d DPE Signature.
The new BMW X7 shares its underpinnings with the latest-generation 7 Series, which launched alongside the X7 in the country — here are its launch details. The X7 will also be based on BMW's CLAR architecture and will feature a host of features and equipment.
The new BMW X7 will be positioned above the X5 SUV and will be the new flagship model in the ‘X-series' lineup of the brand. The X7 is also the first-ever BMW in history to feature a seven-seater configuration with a third-row of seats.
The new flagship SUV will be produced in the German brand's USA plant. BMW will import the X7 as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit to India; with the assembly taking place in the company's plant in Chennai.
The new X7 comes with a dominating stance and massive proportions. The SUV measures 5,151mm in length, 2,000mm in width, 1,805mm in height and has a wheelbase of 3,105mm.
The BMW X7 comes with a tall, boxy design, with the massive and stand-out signature kidney grille upfront. The X7 is actually the first product to receive the large grille, which was later borrowed by the latest-generation 7 series as well. Flanking either side of the large grille is a pair of sleek-looking LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs.
The side profile of the SUV is characterised by its large stance and the 20-inch wheels which come as standard. The rear profile also receives a pair of LED taillights connected together by a strip of chrome; running across the width of the boot.
Talking about the boot, the BMW X7 comes with a two-section split tailgate design. With all the three-rows positioned upright, the new X7 offers a decent luggage space of 326-litres; extendable up to 2,120-litres by folding the second and third-row.
Inside, the new BMW X7 takes inspiration from the latest-generation 7 Series. It gets a host of luxury features, this includes premium quilted leather seats, Bowers & Wilkins surround sound system, five-zone automatic climate control, panoramic sunroof, split 12.4-inch screen for the instrument cluster and the infotainment display, rear-seat entertainment with a 10.4-inch screen behind the front seats and a host of others as well.
The new BMW X7 xDrive 40i will be powered by 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder twin-turbo petrol engine producing 335bhp and 450Nm of torque.
The xDrive 30d DPE Signature will also receive a similar 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder twin-turbo diesel churning out 260bhp and 620Nm of peak torque. Both engines will come mated to a standard 8-speed Steptronic automatic gearbox as standard.
Thoughts On The New BMW X7 India Launch
The new BMW X7 is the first-ever seven-seater SUV from the German brand. The new X7 flagship SUV will rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLS, Range Rover, Lexus LX and the Audi Q7 in the Indian market.