- 23 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Pak summons Indian envoy after Army strikes terror camps in PoK
- Sports Vijay Hazare Quarters: Rahul 90 powers Karnataka to semis, Shikhar flops as Delhi bow out
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
The 2019 BMW 7 Series was unveiled globally earlier this year. The car comes with a host of changes, both in terms of design and mechanical updates. Globally, the flagship sedan is offered in either a standard or long wheelbase format. However, India will receive just the long wheelbase variants.
In terms of design, the BMW 7 series will come with the large signature kidney grille, borrowed from the X7 SUV. The new front grille on the 7 Series is said to be 40 per cent larger than the one on the previous generation model. On either side of the grille is a sleek and newly designed LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. BMW has updated the bonnet and the front bumper as well, giving the car a more aggressive and muscular look.
The side profile of the 2019 BMW 7 Series continues to remain clean, with a sharp shoulder line running across the length of the sedan. There is also a chrome strip running on the bottom part of the doors, adding that extra bit of premium appeal to the luxury sedan. The rear profile also continues with the luxury and premium theme of the sedan. It comes with LED tail lights connected by a single LED strip running across the width of the boot lid.
Like any other 7 Series before it, the new flagship sedan comes packed with luxury features and equipments. Some of these include 2-inch digital instrument cluster, 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, 10-inch high-definition screens for the rear passenger entertainment, premium Nappa leather seats and more.
The 2019 BMW 7 Series will come powered by the same in-line six-cylinder engine which powers the Xdrive 40i and xDrive 30d variants of the X7 SUV, which is also launching alongside the 7 Series — read about it here. BMW might also introduce a hybrid variant of the new 7 Series, in the form of the 745Le at a later stage.
Thoughts On The 2019 BMW 7 Series
The BMW 7 Series facelift will be the flagship sedan offering from the German brand in the Indian market. The sedan is one of the most luxurious cars in the Indian market and is expected to be priced above the Rs 1 crore, ex-showroom range. The 2019 BMW 7 Series once launched in India will rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class.