- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology List Of Realme Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Counting to begin at 8 am
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
MG Motor India, could introduce the ZS SUV with multiple engine options to the Indian market. According to a leaked document revealed by Autocar India, the company has applied for registration of the ZS SUV with petrol and hybrid engine options.
The document reveals the ZS SUV's engine specifications getting registered in India, which are the same powertrain options available in the global-spec models. This includes a 1.5-litre four-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine producing 104bhp and 141Nm of torque, and a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol-hybrid unit churning out 109.4bhp and 160Nm of torque.
Both the engines carry a Euro-VI certification, which is an emission standard similar to the Indian BS-VI emission norms. This means both engines will be BS-VI complaint from the start. The global-spec ZS SUV's petrol engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox, while the petrol-hybrid engine comes paired to a six-speed automatic transmission unit. We expect the India-spec models to carry the same transmission options as well.
Apart from the engine options the document also reveals the dimension of the ZS SUV which reads, 4314mm in length, 1890mm in width and 1611mm in height with a wheelbase of 2589mm for gasoline models and 2580mm for ZS EV. Which are similar to the global-spec models as well.
The global spec models of the ZS SUV features MG's signature honeycomb grille with LED headlamps and DRLs, the rear features wraparound LED tail-lamps with aluminum skid plates placed at both ends. The SUV also features 17-inch diamond cut alloy wheels as well.
On the inside, the global SUV features a host of features offering a premium look and feel to the cabin. This includes an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Apple Carplay and Android Auto, rain sensing wipers, leather upholstery, climate control, a start/stop push button; among others.
The SUV also features for adaptive cruise control, three modes of regenerative braking and three driving modes: ‘Eco', ‘Normal', and ‘Sport'. It also features panoramic sunroof to further enhance the premium cabin feel.
The global-spec models are also offered with MG's Pilot feature which includes active emergency braking, lane keep assist, blind spot detection and more. The ZS SUV comes equipped with standard safety features, which includes, ABS with EBD, airbags, hill launch assist; among others. We expect the exterior and interior features of the global-spec models to be carried to India-bound ZS SUV as well.
Alongside the ZS SUV, MG will also introduce the eZS SUV in India. Ahead of its launch the company is making sure that the eZS customers are well equipped to handle the charging situations in India — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The ZS SUV Petrol & Hybrid Engine Options In India
MG Motor seems to have an ace up its sleeve with the introduction of ZS SUV petrol and hybrid engine options introduced to the Indian market. With, the two engine options introduced to the ZS SUV will be a complete package catering to a wide range of audience. Like the Hector SUV the ZS model could also feature internet connectivity, making it a very attractive proposition.