- 1 min ago Skoda Karoq India Launch Confirmed For April 2020
- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 2 days ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Outfits Are Abandon From All Things Conventional
- Sports Anxious coaches settle down for Champions League draw
- News CAA: SC gives protesting Jamia students an earful
- Movies Taapsee Pannu, Vikrant Massey, Swara Bhasker & Other B-town Celebs React To Jamia Millia Protest
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno 3 Live Photos Reveal Key Specs
- Finance RIL’s Subsidiary Signs Investment Deal Of Rs 25,000 Cr With Canada’s Brookfield
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
MG Motor India has announced its partnership with eChargeBays, to provide household infrastructure to charge their electric vehicle. The collaboration comes ahead of the MG eZS electric SUV scheduled to launch for Indian market in December 2019.
The setup assistance will be offered by the company's experts, who will identify the best way in which MG eZS customers can install an EV charger at home. The company is making sure that the eZS customers will have ample options to charge their SUV ahead of its launch in the country.
MG aims to create an ecosystem for EVs and drive usage of electric vehicles in India. The company also aims to create a robust charging infrastructure in the country by partnering with third-party companies in the EV charging space. MG Motor India has already partnered with Fortum and Delta Electronics India for the fast charging and slow charging segments, respectively.
Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India, said,
"The government's recent announcement around creating charging amenities for customers at public places is a positive step for the EV industry. Our latest association is aimed at supporting the government's EV vision by providing a viable residential EV charging infrastructure.
"It also highlights MG's commitment towards going the extra mile and delivering a convenient ownership experience for its EV customers. This partnership is yet another step towards driving EV adoption in the country,"he added.
The company's ensure a long-term commitment to the country by creating the right ecosystem for EVs and bring environment friendly mobility solutions as well. MG Motor future in India will be aligned with the government's vision to encourage EV adoption to improve air quality in the country.
Rajesh Singh, Founder & CEO, eChargeBays, said,
"Most prospective EV buyers are hesitant on account of the limited charging infrastructure available. We aim to provide Indian car owners with a robust and safe one-stop solution for their home charging-related needs using our home charge solution. Apart from this, eChargeBays will also launch a series of service solutions in the charging infra space which would aim at providing a seamless EV charging experience to EV customers."
The eZS SUV will be the company's second product In India after the Hector SUV. The electric SUV has made its global debut back in April 2019 and has received a good response in international markets. The eZS electric SUV has registered 2,000 orders within two months of its UK launch.
Thoughts About The MG Motor & eChargeBays Collaboration To Provide Home Charging Infrastructure
MG Motors has taken the EV game to another level, with multiple collaborations to set up electric charging infrastructures. This is a good sign considering the company is thinking about the customer service even before the launch of their product. With all these facilities being set up eZS customers is sure to have a hassle-free ownership experience. Kudos MG!