- 52 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 56 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: Aaron Finch satisfied with make up of his team ahead of ODI series opener
- Technology Constitution Day Quiz 2020: Everything You Need To Know
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage In July
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
MG Motor India has announced its partnership with eChargeBays, to provide household infrastructure to charge their electric vehicle. The collaboration comes ahead of the MG eZS electric SUV scheduled to launch for Indian market in December 2019.
The setup assistance will be offered by the company's experts, who will identify the best way in which MG eZS customers can install an EV charger at home. The company is making sure that the eZS customers will have ample options to charge their SUV ahead of its launch in the country.
MG aims to create an ecosystem for EVs and drive usage of electric vehicles in India. The company also aims to create a robust charging infrastructure in the country by partnering with third-party companies in the EV charging space. MG Motor India has already partnered with Fortum and Delta Electronics India for the fast charging and slow charging segments, respectively.
Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India, said,
"The government's recent announcement around creating charging amenities for customers at public places is a positive step for the EV industry. Our latest association is aimed at supporting the government's EV vision by providing a viable residential EV charging infrastructure.
"It also highlights MG's commitment towards going the extra mile and delivering a convenient ownership experience for its EV customers. This partnership is yet another step towards driving EV adoption in the country,"he added.
The company's ensure a long-term commitment to the country by creating the right ecosystem for EVs and bring environment friendly mobility solutions as well. MG Motor future in India will be aligned with the government's vision to encourage EV adoption to improve air quality in the country.
Rajesh Singh, Founder & CEO, eChargeBays, said,
"Most prospective EV buyers are hesitant on account of the limited charging infrastructure available. We aim to provide Indian car owners with a robust and safe one-stop solution for their home charging-related needs using our home charge solution. Apart from this, eChargeBays will also launch a series of service solutions in the charging infra space which would aim at providing a seamless EV charging experience to EV customers."
The eZS SUV will be the company's second product In India after the Hector SUV. The electric SUV has made its global debut back in April 2019 and has received a good response in international markets. The eZS electric SUV has registered 2,000 orders within two months of its UK launch.
Thoughts About The MG Motor & eChargeBays Collaboration To Provide Home Charging Infrastructure
MG Motors has taken the EV game to another level, with multiple collaborations to set up electric charging infrastructures. This is a good sign considering the company is thinking about the customer service even before the launch of their product. With all these facilities being set up eZS customers is sure to have a hassle-free ownership experience. Kudos MG!