- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Movies Executive Producer Kshitij Ravi Prasad To Be Arrested By Narcotics Control Bureau In Drugs Case
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
MG Motor India, will officially unveil the India-bound ZS EV SUV on December 5. Ahead of the official unveiling in India, the ZS EV has created a huge buzz among the Indian motorists.
The ZS EV will be the company's second product to the Indian line-up, after the successful MG Hector SUV. MG Motor has also listed the ZS EV on their official website, before officially unveiling the electric SUV in India.
The company has roped in the actor Benedict Cumberbatch for promoting the ZS EV in India. The upcoming electric SUV is being promoted with the hashtag ‘#CHANGEWHATYOUCAN' by the company.
MG Motor, to provide after sales support to the ZS EV buyers in India, have partnered with companies to set up in-house charging solutions, and external fast charging solutions as well. Recently, the company partnered with eChargeBays, to provide home charging solutions to the ZS EV customers in India.
Assistance to setup the infrastructure will be offered by the company's experts, who will identify the best way in which MG eZS customers can install an EV charger at home. The company is making sure that the eZS customers will have ample options to charge their SUV ahead of its launch in the country.
The India-bound ZS EV will be equipped with an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment display, a multi-information display placed in the instrument cluster, a drive mode selector, climate control stack, a push button start/stop feature, and a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted control. It will also be fitted with a segment first 2.5 PM air filter to provide clean air to the occupants.
The MG ZS EV will be powered by a 45.6kWh battery pack. The motor on the electric SUV produces maximum power output of 148bhp and 350Nm torque. In global-spec models feature a driving range of about 428 kilometres on a single charge. When connected to a fast charger, electric SUV takes 30 minutes to charge from 0 to 80 per cent.
The exterior of the eZS SUV features MG's star-rider grille, LED DRLs with projector headlamps, heated external rear-view mirrors, roof rails, LED tail-lamps; among others. Being a MG we expect the Hector SUV's ‘i-Smart' AI enabled technology to feature in the electric ZS as well. We expect the India-bound model to feature the same equipment levels overall.
The global-spec ZS EV is also equipped with a rear parking camera, a navigation system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and heated seats on the front row with a six-way power adjustable driver seat. We expect these features and more to be carried to the Indian-spec model as well.
Thoughts About The MG ZS EV Official Unveil In India
The MG ZS EV has attracted a lot of attention from the buyers, partly because of all the preparation made to provide after sales support to the ZS EV buyers, which is a major concern to the electric vehicles buyers in the country. Also, this is partly due to the brand's success with the Hector, as the SUV is registering impressive sales numbers to the brand in the country.