- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 2 days ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 2 days ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- News Quick thinking: How Amit Shah’s top men handled Assam during CAA protests
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno 3 Live Photos Reveal Key Specs
- Sports IPL 2020: Five West Indies players who can trigger bidding war in auction
- Movies Farhan Akhtar's Savage Comeback To A Troll: Will Ask David Dhawan To Cast You In 'Bigot No 1'
- Finance RIL’s Subsidiary Signs Investment Deal Of Rs 25,000 Cr With Canada’s Brookfield
- Lifestyle What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
MG Motors India recently entered the Indian market with its first product, the Hector. Now the company is working on launching its second product in India, in the form of the eZS SUV.
The MG eZS is an electric SUV, which is scheduled to go on sale in India in early-2020. Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the company has released teasers of the upcoming SUV on their social media platforms.
The MG eZS SUV teasers showcase the front fascia of the upcoming model in India. The company will introduce the electric SUV in a phase-wise manner in the Indian market, starting with Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Ahmedabad.
Before the launch of the MG eZS SUV, the company will also set up an electric charging infrastructure in the selected cities.
MG Motors has partnered with a Finnish Energy company called Fortum to set up the country's first fast-charging charger. These 50kW DC chargers will be set up at all company dealerships across the selected cities.
Apart from Fortum, MG Motors has also partnered with Delta Electronics to set up charging stations for private customers at houses, offices and other locations.
The MG eZS electric SUV is already on sale in various international markets such as Thailand, UK and China. The company recently showcases the electric SUV in the Indian market, however, they are yet to unveil the power and battery specifications of the upcoming eZS SUV for the Indian market.
According to MG, the electric SUV will come with a range of 335km on a single charge. The electric motor on the SUV is said to produce 150bhp of power, accelerating the car from 0 - 60km/h in 3.1 seconds. Exact details of the upcoming India-spec eZS SUV will be revealed closer to its launch date.
The MG eZS, similar to the Hector will be imported into the Indian market as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit. It will be further assembled at the company's plant in Halol, Gujarat.
Thoughts On The MG eZS Electric SUV Teased Ahead Of Launch
The MG eZS electric SUV will be the second product from the Chinese-owned British brand in the Indian market. The electric SUV will rival the likes of the recently launched Hyundai Kona electric SUV in the Indian market.
In terms of pricing, we can expect the MG eZS to be priced similar to its competition at around Rs 20 lakh, ex-showroom.