- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
MG Motos India has partnered with Delta Electronics to install EV charging stations across the country. The partnership will see the two companies setting up AC chargers in private vehicle parking locations including homes and offices.
The move to install EV charging stations from MG comes in preparation for the launch of their next vehicle in the Indian market. MG Motor has confirmed the launch of the eZS electric SUV in the country. The MG eZS will go on sale in the Indian market sometime in early-2020.
The MG eZS will be the second product from the brand in the Indian market, after the Hector. The electric SUV is already on sale in other international markets such as the UK, Thailand and China. MG Motor opened its innings a couple of months back in the Indian market, with the Hector. The SUV positioned in the competitive mid-size SUV segment has been received extremely well.
Talking about the MG-Delta partnership though, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India, stated:
"Our partnership with Delta, a leading power and energy management company is another aspect of our commitment to help us pioneer and further develop the ecosystem for EVs in India, months ahead of the scheduled launch."
"The partnership expands our infrastructure push for EVs in both slow and fast charging segments. Our long-term vision is to educate people around EVs and ensure that the future looks exciting to them as they adopt new technology, more importantly, with all the right resources in place."
Niranjan Nayak, Business Head, Delta Electronics India Pvt. Ltd., stated:
"Delta has leveraged our long-time technical capabilities in energy conversion and management to provide industry-leading EV charging solutions. We are happy to collaborate with one of the world's leading automotive companies to bolster EV adoption in India."
"As electric vehicles have been greatly promoted by the Government, we are constantly evaluating the Indian market from charging infrastructure perspective and will continue to provide innovative solutions to EV users."
The MG eZS SUV comes with an electric motor capable of producing close to 150bhp, pushing the SUV from 0 - 50kmph in just 3.1 seconds. The electric SUV offering from MG Motor is also said to offer a claimed range of 335km on a single charge. However, the India-spec specifications are yet to be revealed, which will happen closer to its launch date.
Thoughts On The MG-Delta Electronics Partnership
MG Motor and Delta Electronics have partnered together to bring in EV charging stations for the automaker's upcoming electric SUV in the market. The MG eZS SUV expected to launch early-2020 will be the brand's second product after the Hector in India. MG are working towards quickly setting up the charging stations, which will offer more encouragement for customers of the eZS in India.