- 44 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 49 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Constitution Day Quiz 2020: Everything You Need To Know
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage In July
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
MG Motos India has partnered with Delta Electronics to install EV charging stations across the country. The partnership will see the two companies setting up AC chargers in private vehicle parking locations including homes and offices.
The move to install EV charging stations from MG comes in preparation for the launch of their next vehicle in the Indian market. MG Motor has confirmed the launch of the eZS electric SUV in the country. The MG eZS will go on sale in the Indian market sometime in early-2020.
The MG eZS will be the second product from the brand in the Indian market, after the Hector. The electric SUV is already on sale in other international markets such as the UK, Thailand and China. MG Motor opened its innings a couple of months back in the Indian market, with the Hector. The SUV positioned in the competitive mid-size SUV segment has been received extremely well.
Talking about the MG-Delta partnership though, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India, stated:
"Our partnership with Delta, a leading power and energy management company is another aspect of our commitment to help us pioneer and further develop the ecosystem for EVs in India, months ahead of the scheduled launch."
"The partnership expands our infrastructure push for EVs in both slow and fast charging segments. Our long-term vision is to educate people around EVs and ensure that the future looks exciting to them as they adopt new technology, more importantly, with all the right resources in place."
Niranjan Nayak, Business Head, Delta Electronics India Pvt. Ltd., stated:
"Delta has leveraged our long-time technical capabilities in energy conversion and management to provide industry-leading EV charging solutions. We are happy to collaborate with one of the world's leading automotive companies to bolster EV adoption in India."
"As electric vehicles have been greatly promoted by the Government, we are constantly evaluating the Indian market from charging infrastructure perspective and will continue to provide innovative solutions to EV users."
The MG eZS SUV comes with an electric motor capable of producing close to 150bhp, pushing the SUV from 0 - 50kmph in just 3.1 seconds. The electric SUV offering from MG Motor is also said to offer a claimed range of 335km on a single charge. However, the India-spec specifications are yet to be revealed, which will happen closer to its launch date.
Thoughts On The MG-Delta Electronics Partnership
MG Motor and Delta Electronics have partnered together to bring in EV charging stations for the automaker's upcoming electric SUV in the market. The MG eZS SUV expected to launch early-2020 will be the brand's second product after the Hector in India. MG are working towards quickly setting up the charging stations, which will offer more encouragement for customers of the eZS in India.