- 9 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- News Jharkhand poll 2019 LIVE: 20 constituencies vote in second phase today
- Movies Dabangg 3: Newbie Saiee Manjrekar Was Not Intimidated Working With Salman Khan
- Sports I-League 2019-20: NFC 1-0 AFC: Neroca prevail in the first Northeastern Derby of the season
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Color Options Revealed: Rumored Specs, Launch Date And More
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
MG Motos India has partnered with Delta Electronics to install EV charging stations across the country. The partnership will see the two companies setting up AC chargers in private vehicle parking locations including homes and offices.
The move to install EV charging stations from MG comes in preparation for the launch of their next vehicle in the Indian market. MG Motor has confirmed the launch of the eZS electric SUV in the country. The MG eZS will go on sale in the Indian market sometime in early-2020.
The MG eZS will be the second product from the brand in the Indian market, after the Hector. The electric SUV is already on sale in other international markets such as the UK, Thailand and China. MG Motor opened its innings a couple of months back in the Indian market, with the Hector. The SUV positioned in the competitive mid-size SUV segment has been received extremely well.
Talking about the MG-Delta partnership though, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, MG Motor India, stated:
"Our partnership with Delta, a leading power and energy management company is another aspect of our commitment to help us pioneer and further develop the ecosystem for EVs in India, months ahead of the scheduled launch."
"The partnership expands our infrastructure push for EVs in both slow and fast charging segments. Our long-term vision is to educate people around EVs and ensure that the future looks exciting to them as they adopt new technology, more importantly, with all the right resources in place."
Niranjan Nayak, Business Head, Delta Electronics India Pvt. Ltd., stated:
"Delta has leveraged our long-time technical capabilities in energy conversion and management to provide industry-leading EV charging solutions. We are happy to collaborate with one of the world's leading automotive companies to bolster EV adoption in India."
"As electric vehicles have been greatly promoted by the Government, we are constantly evaluating the Indian market from charging infrastructure perspective and will continue to provide innovative solutions to EV users."
The MG eZS SUV comes with an electric motor capable of producing close to 150bhp, pushing the SUV from 0 - 50kmph in just 3.1 seconds. The electric SUV offering from MG Motor is also said to offer a claimed range of 335km on a single charge. However, the India-spec specifications are yet to be revealed, which will happen closer to its launch date.
Thoughts On The MG-Delta Electronics Partnership
MG Motor and Delta Electronics have partnered together to bring in EV charging stations for the automaker's upcoming electric SUV in the market. The MG eZS SUV expected to launch early-2020 will be the brand's second product after the Hector in India. MG are working towards quickly setting up the charging stations, which will offer more encouragement for customers of the eZS in India.