- 1 hr ago Continental Builds Heads Up Display For Sport And Performance Cars
- 2 hrs ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- 3 hrs ago Vespa & Aprilia To Launch FI Scooters With LED Headlamps & New Scooters With 200cc Engine
- 20 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Fame Jagan's Married; Wedding Graced By Sandalwood Stars! Host Sudeep Is Missing
- News Oath taking gaffe: Sunny Deol says he will 'withhold' sovereignty instead of 'upholding' it
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Coming from a second-line side in world cricket, Shakib Al Hasan’s feat is extra special
- Finance Fitch Lowers India Growth Forecast For FY20 To 6.6%
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A70 Cases And Covers To Buy In India
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Make Us Want To Invest In Green Pantsuits
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
To celebrate 25-years in India, Mercedes-Benz has announced its 'Summer Care Camp' for 2019. Owners can drive to any of the German auto giant's authorized service outlets between 15 April 2019 and 15 May 2019 to avail benefits.
As a part of the summer care program, Mercedes-Benz is extending a free check up of the car's air conditioning, tyres, brakes, fluid levels, and electronics. Owners of a Mercedes for over 5-years will be entitled to a 25% discount on select parts for periodic maintenance. Services like the 'Quick and Clean' package, and the 'AC Spa Treatment' will also be available at a discount.
Speaking at the roll out of this initiative, Martin Schwenk, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, said, "Indian seasons can get quite extreme, especially the summers, which are quite intense and one needs to take all precautionary measures to ensure the optimal functioning of the vehicle. We are back with our immensely popular Summer Service Camp which ensures the vehicle performs optimally under harsh weather conditions. It is our way of reinstating our commitment of offering seamless services as the most preferred luxury car manufacturer."
Mercedes-Benz offers 9 models in India. These are the A-Class, B-Class, CLA, GLA, C-Class, GLC, E-Class, C-Class Cabriolet, and the GLE. Prices rage between Rs 32.33 lakh (ex-showroom, India) and Rs 1.50 crore (ex-showroom, India).
Mercedes recently revealed the Concept GLB at the Auto Shanghai 2019. The Concept GLB is said to be almost production ready. The Mercedes-Benz Concept GLB will be powered by a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder turbo-charged petrol engine that produces 221bhp of power and 350Nm of Torque. The engine will be mate to an eight-speed automatic gearbox. The Concept GLB featuresa large radiator grille, LED head lamps and tail lamps, an upright rear fascia, five and seven-seat configurations, and a dual display. Once launched, the Mercedes-Benz Concept GLB will compete with the Audi Q3, the BMW X1, and the Volvo XC40. To know about the Mercedes-Benz Concept GLB, click here.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz Summer Care Camp 2019
Good job Mercedes! Our readers thank you for the daddy-day-care you're putting together for their Mercs!