- 3 hrs ago Kia Seltos Twitter Hashtag On Launch Day Is A Hashflag, Not A Hashtag
- 3 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 9.69 lakh
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Venue 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Variant Launch Confirmed For Before BS-VI Deadline
- Lifestyle What To Do When Your Spouse Is Not Willing To Cook
- Education CSIR UGC NET: NTA Released Exam Schedule For December 2019 And June 2020
- News Twitterati in splits after Shashi Tharoor says 'schadenfreude' for Chidambaram
- Technology Jio GigaFiber Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offering Free Extra Usage Of Up To One Year
- Finance Yes Bank Shares Have Crashed By 27% In 4 Days; Likely To Fall Further
- Sports Hardik Pandya walks the ramp in Lakme Fashion Week
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Closing Collections: Ram Pothineni's Movie Proves To Be A Blockbuster
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
To celebrate 25-years in India, Mercedes-Benz has announced its 'Summer Care Camp' for 2019. Owners can drive to any of the German auto giant's authorized service outlets between 15 April 2019 and 15 May 2019 to avail benefits.
As a part of the summer care program, Mercedes-Benz is extending a free check up of the car's air conditioning, tyres, brakes, fluid levels, and electronics. Owners of a Mercedes for over 5-years will be entitled to a 25% discount on select parts for periodic maintenance. Services like the 'Quick and Clean' package, and the 'AC Spa Treatment' will also be available at a discount.
Speaking at the roll out of this initiative, Martin Schwenk, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, said, "Indian seasons can get quite extreme, especially the summers, which are quite intense and one needs to take all precautionary measures to ensure the optimal functioning of the vehicle. We are back with our immensely popular Summer Service Camp which ensures the vehicle performs optimally under harsh weather conditions. It is our way of reinstating our commitment of offering seamless services as the most preferred luxury car manufacturer."
Mercedes-Benz offers 9 models in India. These are the A-Class, B-Class, CLA, GLA, C-Class, GLC, E-Class, C-Class Cabriolet, and the GLE. Prices rage between Rs 32.33 lakh (ex-showroom, India) and Rs 1.50 crore (ex-showroom, India).
Mercedes recently revealed the Concept GLB at the Auto Shanghai 2019. The Concept GLB is said to be almost production ready. The Mercedes-Benz Concept GLB will be powered by a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder turbo-charged petrol engine that produces 221bhp of power and 350Nm of Torque. The engine will be mate to an eight-speed automatic gearbox. The Concept GLB featuresa large radiator grille, LED head lamps and tail lamps, an upright rear fascia, five and seven-seat configurations, and a dual display. Once launched, the Mercedes-Benz Concept GLB will compete with the Audi Q3, the BMW X1, and the Volvo XC40. To know about the Mercedes-Benz Concept GLB, click here.
Thoughts On The Mercedes-Benz Summer Care Camp 2019
Good job Mercedes! Our readers thank you for the daddy-day-care you're putting together for their Mercs!